Reviews for Izzy's Melody Mania: Disney Tribute
greydragon987 chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
I don't know why but when I think of Alejandro singing a Disney song, I feel like he would sing Never Smile At a Crocodile. Weird…
NerdyNightStocker chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Ah, I guess this pick could work for her considering her constant denial of her infactuation with Alejandro. The choice of muses was great! Can't wait to see what's next!
assassassassassass chapter 6 . 3/6/2013
Could you have someone sing "Part of your world"?
NerdyNightStocker chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
I like the hint of Lindsay and Zeke! Their duet sounds interesting! I also love his and Harold's jabs at each other! I look forward to Heather's performance!
FanTD97 chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Wow, I REALLY Love you fic, yeah, I totally agree with you, Disney was better on Old Times. But, I need say that, SOME actual movies and series are STILL Good; Like: The Suite Life, Wizard of Weverly Place, Good Luck Charlie, Shake It Up, and OverALL, Gravity Falls; with that last one I start to think that NOT ALL DISNEY is lost, like we can see in some actually movies; like: Tangled, Brave (i know is Pixar, but is DISNEY pixar, and I like becase Princess Merida is SINGLE), The Princess and the frog, Enchanted, Wreck It Ralph, etc. Also I think Alice In Wonderland from 2010 was better than one from 1951 because of Tim Burton. So with this I want you to think put some sings from some of thats movies, Like:
Rapunzel (Lindsay)- I Had a dream from Tangled
I'm there-The Pricess and The Frog, Tiana (LeShawna)
How Know If loves you-Enchanted, Gisselle (Dakota -I don't Know, Is the only blonde I think is not used-or Courtney with Blonde wig)
And for the next one, I sugest Use AleHeather cause the relationship was like that song. So that is all I have to say, I wait you consider my suggests. Bye
Guest chapter 5 . 3/6/2013
Trent: I Can Go The Distance
Gwen: I Won't Say I'm In Love
NerdyNightStocker chapter 4 . 3/5/2013
Yay, you've returned!

I thought this pick and the guys singing it were pretty hilarious, though I feel like Duncan would've fit Noah's part better. But I'm sure you have something more in store for Duncan! Overall, it wasn't bad. Chef's part was my favorite!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
That song is beautiful and I can see where this song or "Just Around The Riverbend" would fit Bridgette's personality!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/30/2012
I sang this song for a shool play. Oh yeah the post about Aislinn was mine too.-4231dog
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
Oh My God my little sister Aislinn sang that for a beauty and the beast play at here school. She was the candle guy I think. I was in New york so I only got to see the video but I love that song.
ShadowCat98 chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I loved Pocahontas growing up! Please continue! I needs meh old school Disney!

XD

Shadow
ImpossibleGirlClara chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Great chapter! Nobody should even touch those classics! I agree!
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
That makes a great opening song, though I laughed trying to picture Zeke singing Mrs Potts's part LOL! I'm glad that you're not changing any of the lyrics! Can't wait to see the next performance!
kyrogue23 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
good how about a song from mulan call a woman worth fighting for
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Yeah, I agree with you on Disney. I stopped watching after Hannah Montana reared it's ugly head (and it only got dumber from there). But I loved retro Disney and can't wait to see what you come up with!