Reviews for Annoyingly Endearing
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
I like the bit where Sherlock completely ruins Mycroft's suit sleeve. :)
Witch by Midnight chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
love the ending, because yes Sherlock would know and Mycroft would do nothing to stop him...he probably already has a copy of the picture anyway
Jellyhair chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
I absolutely loved this story. It was wonderful and so sweet.
Don'tSleep chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Anthea vs. Holmes Bros.
She had no chance. ;)
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
That was cute. I hope John sees them doing that some day. I love the idea of Mycroft never giving up on his brother even while everyone else seems to.
DavidaRose chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is sooo sweet! And despite the sentiment it seems to fit both of the Holmes boys well, I love the comparison of changes (or lack thereof) in child Sherlock and adult Sherlock. Good job :)
Elfenwesen chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This was a lovely little piece. My first Kid!Sherlock story and I have to say I rather liked it.
CharmingKarma chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
You did a brilliant job! You definitely nailed the characters, and you really hit home the odd, but ultimately loving relationship the brothers eccentric have. Thanks for writing! Cheers.
Queen Edmund Pevensie chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
That was absolutely adorable.
j-mercuryuk chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was really sweet. Nice to read something so light hearted, but works.
Evanescent Cumberbabe chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Soo sweet and cute. I love how you gave us a little background into the characters, very well thought out and executed. Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Cullen-Black chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I would have loved to see that picture haha, this was so endearing :) thanks for a nice read
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
APSDGHAPOHDGPAHSDG SO CUTE! I just love it! I think my favorite part is that it was repeated later on and despite how reluctant Sherlock was to it he still was close to his brother. :) ADORABLE!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Awww. Okay the whole thing was gush worthy, but Anthea taking a picture just did me in.

*favoriting*