Reviews for Time to Choose
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2017
Excellent story. Very fast pacing and humorous. Liked crazy, lunatic Joe and how he got his due. Loved SR and her Merry Men. The ending was a bit too abrupt but probably because of eventual sequel that you had in mind. Would have loved a little mention of Joe's trial, the burg's reaction to the golden boy's fall from grace and the Plum's coming to grip with their burg hero being a criminal. You have some serious talent churning an entertaining story first time. Hope you find your way back to writing one day. Best wishes and thank you for a great read.
Shanita67 chapter 20 . 7/14/2017
Loving your work. It seems like Joe really lost it. Happy for Steph and Ranger.
hippogriff-tamer chapter 2 . 4/8/2017
This is the second time I've read this story and looking forward to finishing it again! Thanks for sharing it...
donnap chapter 20 . 3/9/2017
Enjoyed your story. Thank you.
Carol421 chapter 4 . 3/7/2017
Love this Lester. He's so funny.
marysix chapter 20 . 10/20/2016
Phew this was crazy! I love/hate batshit Joe. I feel bad for him, but also, whatever because it's entertaining and crazy! Always glad when Steph and Ranger get their HEA. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/28/2016
Wow, why did you stop writing? R/S the way I love them. Excellent writing!
AZBarb chapter 20 . 3/23/2016
I know you wrote this a few years ago but I just found it recently. It is one of the BEST FanFic stories I have read. You are an excellent writer. Of course, I loved the Babe HEA.
MamaJoyce chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
Wow! Can't believe that this is your first Fanfic. Amazing! :)
ladylibra73 chapter 20 . 9/5/2015
Excellent story. It would've been awesome if Morelli was killed, but I didn't want Ranger to get into trouble and be sent to prison. I guess the idea being in prison, Morelli would get trashed by the other prisoners. Let's hope they mess up and such.

Steph3 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
I really enjoyed this. Good work.
RealityInDreams chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I absolutely love this story
daffybduck chapter 20 . 10/3/2014 it! A True Happily Ever After!
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Interesting story! This is actually my second time through reading it, and there are a few things I found distracting. The first is the number of exclamation marks in this chapter. They come across as a little jarring given Stephanie's, and especially Ranger's, personalities. Second, as much as I love the idea of a hot guy sharing his shirt, it makes no sense that Ranger would take his shirt off to give to Stephanie when they are sitting right in front of her closet. Why not grab a shirt of her own? Other than those two things, I am looking forward to reading this again!
anonymous chapter 20 . 5/11/2014