Reviews for Time to Choose
MamaJoyce chapter 1 . 11/21
Wow! Can't believe that this is your first Fanfic. Amazing! :)
ladylibra73 chapter 20 . 9/5
Excellent story. It would've been awesome if Morelli was killed, but I didn't want Ranger to get into trouble and be sent to prison. I guess the idea being in prison, Morelli would get trashed by the other prisoners. Let's hope they mess up and such.

Steph3 chapter 20 . 12/26/2014
I really enjoyed this. Good work.
THEDragonsPRINCESS chapter 2 . 11/20/2014
I absolutely love this story
daffybduck chapter 20 . 10/3/2014 it! A True Happily Ever After!
Foxtale3 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Interesting story! This is actually my second time through reading it, and there are a few things I found distracting. The first is the number of exclamation marks in this chapter. They come across as a little jarring given Stephanie's, and especially Ranger's, personalities. Second, as much as I love the idea of a hot guy sharing his shirt, it makes no sense that Ranger would take his shirt off to give to Stephanie when they are sitting right in front of her closet. Why not grab a shirt of her own? Other than those two things, I am looking forward to reading this again!
anonymous chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
great story!
YepJustTrying chapter 20 . 1/27/2014
I really enjoyed reading your story, maybe didn't like the frequent increase of my heartbeat caused by the angst, but besides that :) Great story! Thank you for sharing.
YepJustTrying chapter 6 . 1/26/2014
Yep, spoke to soon, wouldn't be the first time. *Blush* Sorry! LOL
YepJustTrying chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I always wonder, don't they have a morning after pill in other country's, or is that seen as something akin to abortion? Or is it for FF sake? Lovely story so far.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
What a fantastic story! I loved your portrayal of Dark!Morelli, Sweet!Carlos, and of course the Merry Men, and Stephanie. Whilst the premise of your FF was dark, it was compelling. I found myself so caught up that I was unable to stop reading. Well Done!
VVine chapter 20 . 6/24/2013
MMMMmmmmMMMM love it when the RIGHT choice gets made :) ! Great job on this story!
Vulcan Rider chapter 20 . 6/3/2013
Fantastic story. Absolutely WONDERFUL. Although I would have LOVED to see the burg reaction to Joe's lies and actions, especially since they were on VIDEO and AUDIO, and what about the cabin where the other friends of Joe's (the rapists and murderers of the missing girls) and all the evidence. I'd love to know if they found the copy of the lock box key he made and how Joe fared in prison...not long, I hope, but painful. :-)

Anyway, awesome work. Great writing.
Maggie M.
Mooch the Cat chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
More, soon, please.
Roscommon chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
Impressive first story. Good pacing and dialogue; the characters seemed consistent throughout. Joe' break with reality seemed reasonable and was explained within the story; he wasn't just a central-casting "evil villain" like he seems in some "Joe is the bad guy" stories. Also, Steph and Ranger got to show a full range of emotions in ways that seemed consistent with each character. It ended at the right place, dramatically and emotionally. Nicely done.