Reviews for Through Evil Eyes
Little Miss Fearless chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Wow! I'm glad to see you've finally updated. It's been too long. I was missing this story.

Things seem to be getting more and more intense for Annie and the gang. I sure hope you save Ed. I don't want Annie having to raise that baby on her own. That'd kill me. Also, I still think it's awesome how you made the brother/sister connection with Annie and Peter. Cool twist!

The scene with Ed and Adam pulled at my heartstrings. So much emotion. I always hated that Adam, Charlie, and Ed stopped being friends. They were so good together as that crazy trio.

Awe! The talk with Annie and her mom was perfect and so sweet. It's good to see them reconnecting. Military injuries tear families apart every day, so this works for the story, as well as creating an interesting sub plot line.

Looking forward to more! :)
FrancescaPendragon chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
I've spent the whole day reading this and now I am crying. I need to know what happens next! It's brilliant!
Guest chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
whew thats was a close one. I thought ed was going to be killed off. Thanks alot to sylars wife he did not die, and i hope he doesnt die at the very end of this story.
Little Miss Fearless chapter 17 . 8/17/2013
This chapter made me tear up... LITERALLY. Wow! What a shitty reunion for Annie and Ed. I hate how emotionless he is. Gah! It just doesn't work for him.

However, the flashback redeemed this chapter a bit. Such cuteness in the midst of tragedy.

Please update again soon and FIX THIS SITUATION! ;)

-Fearless
Lucky Strike's alter ego chapter 17 . 8/16/2013
Loved it! Update soon!
Little Miss Fearless chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
Whew! Turning into a vampire DOES NOT seem like fun. But after all of that, Jerry seems so, well... normal. It's eerie as shit. I got chills down my body while reading the scene between him and Ed. I like the movie portrayals of vampires much better than Jerry's version. LOL

It's odd seeing Ed so unemotional. It doesn't suit him at all, but it makes sense because of him having been turned. I hope he doesn't die here, though. I want him to live and get to marry Annie and help her raise their baby!

Makes me wonder, is there a way to transform Ed back to human form... ?

-Fearless
snowflake2410 chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
Oh shit! She and the baby are done for.
koty m chapter 16 . 7/5/2013
oh no! please update soon!
Lucky Strike's alter ego chapter 15 . 6/25/2013
Please update! I love this so much so please just update!
Little Miss Fearless chapter 15 . 6/24/2013
OMG! I didn't see THAT coming! Annie is Peter Vincent's biological sister?! Whoa! That came out of left field! Dang! Nice twist!

I feel bad for Annie though. Her life really is a mess right now. :( Poor girl. She definitely doesn't need this at all when she's pregnant. However, it doesn't look like things are going to destress soon. I hope the baby's okay and can manage through this! I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl.

The flashback was perfect in this chapter. Such a bittersweet scene. Ed and Annie are so cute together. I really hope they can get him back to a normal state. He can't die! Not with a baby on the way!

I knew the moment she saw the "UPS guy" walk in that it was Ed. I remember this scene from the movie. Shit's about to fly!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/7/2013
Thank you very much for the dedication man ! ! ! I really appreciate it. And the chapter was great, i love the chemistry between annie and ed. Its really romantic. Now the next chapter will finally reveal ed as a vampire and it will be really sad that he'll have to die, but i guess you cant change whether he gets killed by charley or stays alive. It was on the prologue in the first chapter, the final moments of ed and charley stabbing him with a wooden piece. Once again, you can take your time and i'll be waiting for the grand finale, and THANKYOUUUU ! You really made my day bro.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/23/2013
Hey this story is doing infinitely good. Hope it continues sooner if there is time for you sylar's wife, i dont mean to rush you but please continue this as soon as possible.
Violetwing chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Please, please, please update this! I'm loving this (As well as Ed! 3 XD), and I want to get to the fighting part! XD But...Ed dies. :c
Oh, and something good would be a chapter how Jerry attacked Ed. :3 Keep up the wonderful and glorious work! :D
snowflake2410 chapter 14 . 3/11/2013
Yay finally an update! I'm so happy! I'm also sad ed can't die! Annie is pregers annd the baby will grow up without a dad :(
koty m chapter 14 . 2/18/2013
Ah i can't wait til the next chap. Good job!