Reviews for Set Fire to the Rain
MissWitchx chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
You've done it again: short, sweet and amazing! The song reference at the end was really original and well, of course the Lucius/Alice thing was a great twist. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
Chloe chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
You are awesome. You are awesome and awesome and awesome. You just combined the best song in the world and the two best pairings in the world. I love you forever.
Inkfire chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I like the way you showed the ideal vision of Lucius that Narcissa had, and then the way reality caught up to her slowly… The description of the perfume and the many suspicious details were well pictured, and the end was really good. Lucius with Alice, though? It might be just my view of Alice, being Neville's mother and all, but that's quite the odd couple!
obsessivegirl73 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Oooh I love this song! :D I love the irony at the end with the tears quenching the fire instead of setting fire to the rain. :) so, uh, does this mean you're going to try to convert everyone to LuciusAlice now? O.o in any case, great story! XD
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Now my mind is going! What if Neville is Lucius son? In the books it says he's blonde...

Oh I love you Gamma! Love this one-shot!

Much love!

C.G.
sweaterweather21 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I definitely liked you little reference to fire and flames in the last line, it seemed like you just twisted the song title the other way round and it was a great way to end this.

At first I thought this was just going to be a slightly angsty Narcissa/Lucius, but you really threw me for a loop with the whole Lucius/Alice thing. They aren't the last two that I would ever see together, but they are definitely an odd couple, but it's a little bit different, which is a good thing. Makes you story stand out :)

I also liked Narcissa's transformation throughout this. In the beginning, she's innocent, eager, and head over heels in love with a man she barely knows. Then she's a bit cautious, and more questioning, what with Lucius's flimsy excuses, and the strange perfume. And this all escalates into downright misery, and later fury! Very good job, if I hadn't know, I would've never guessed that you wrote this that quickly :)
Beautiful Snow Queen chapter 1 . 1/27/2012