Reviews for Big Adjustments
M chapter 29 . 7/27/2014
Please write more of this!
It's the best Disney crossover I've ever read!
Nyx811 chapter 29 . 2/7/2014
update pleaase
JackFrostforever chapter 29 . 12/17/2013
This is one awesome story
dragon24601 chapter 29 . 10/10/2013
I love this story, Please update soon.
Rain of the Forest chapter 29 . 5/20/2013
Agh! And it was just getting good!
Rain of the Forest chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
His class with Hades was kind of short...
Suzerenma chapter 28 . 4/22/2013
I just found this story and I absolutely love it! I'm still catching up with all the chapters but I wanted to show my appreciation still. Excellent and very entertaining story!
All-Day-Anime chapter 29 . 1/3/2013
What? That's it!? This chapter is barely anything other than a very small conversation and Jim dragging himself to bed! Please update soon! I was so sad to find that this chapter was so small.
Hey chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Finish infernal retribution please!
fcnoyes63 chapter 29 . 12/27/2012
I love the pairing of Jim and Peter! Its just a wonderful pairing and I just love it! Thanks for updating!
dance.till.i.drop chapter 29 . 12/27/2012
AHA! The plot thickens! (Sorry, tired crazy) A very well employed tension and he beginnings of a new line, with Prof. Merlin teaching Jim magic!

Cannot wait for the next update!

-Summer
dance.till.i.drop chapter 28 . 12/26/2012
Hello! I was looking around on fanfic because I was bored and found this!

This is a very interesting story line with the Harry Potter Hogwarts refrence. The characters are very well hashed out and I was very impressed with the way you used the songs from the movies. A very nicley planned romance blossemed with Peter/Jim slash, and the story lines were well thought out. The overall entwining thebplots of the movie with the story is nice. All in all, a very impressice, immersing fanfiction that kept me hooked until the last page.

If this story is meant to continue, please update soon!

-Summee
Amanda Zero chapter 28 . 12/19/2012
Please update soon! I'm in love with the story and the pairings (specially the slash ones XD), and I want to know what happens next so please please please please please please update soon!
fcnoyes63 chapter 28 . 12/11/2012
Update soon please! I'm very happy Jim and Peter are together, at first I didn't like the pairing but I changed my mind when Meg was talking to Peter. Please more soon!
CometCaster and GalaxyGirl chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
OMG! This story has been so amazing! Ever since I started reading this I couldn't stop! Even better is that it includes Peter Pan which is my favorite Disney thing ever! And in a slash pairing too! Can this story get any better?!