Reviews for Love, Love, Love, All Through Our Bodies
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Aww love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
You captured all the characters so well here! Loved it.
gleekdirectioner13 chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Aww, this was so sweet!
luafontes chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
that is so cute! i really wish they'd wait a few years until they get married!
myeveryday chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I really liked this! I actually like this even better than what they did on the show. I get what Finn and Rachel did, and while I think it's sweet, I like this much more. It certainly is more realistic. Great job!
Katniss730 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Very well done! Loved it! I can't wait until Tuesday!
RockerPrincess83 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This was amazing. Flawless from beginning to end just like always :)
This Calls For More Glitter chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Cute :) Loved it. Finchel forever
lunafishy chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Thank you so much for writing this gem. It's exactly what I was looking for... I knew someone on here had to have done it, but I dress spoiled by it being written so well. Amazing job, realistic, sweet, sexy. You did then justice. :)
irshgirl chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Simply beautiful.
TaleWeaver chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I almost died of the warm fuzzies, here.

I hope it does wind up like this for them, at least a little. I liked how Finn & Rachel won everyone over (or at least almost everyone; we haven't see Carole or Burt's reaction - is there a chance of a Finn POV companion?). Most of all, I liked how they both agreed that there was no rush to actually get married - it's the promise that matters, not the necessity, if that makes sense? I think waiting for some time to get married will only be beneficial for them in the end.
laylita83 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I loveee this! like seriously now i have the biggest expectations that i know wont be fulfill! it wa amazing and i would love to see this on the show!
jlangblues chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
this is absolutely adorable/perfect/wonderful. the last section killed me, in the best possible way! great job :)
anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2012