Reviews for Lets play reality.
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Hey this is nice! I loved several parts of it-the way S&S planned their wedding was sweet and I'm glad that their families will be there for the wedding.
Considerate Reviwer chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
“Well if we have a western wedding we have to pay for the brides maids dresses, our clothes, catering, chapel, decorations.
Luna chapter 8 . 2/29/2004
I Love your story!
It's soo great !
Don't forget to update please !
Thx thx thx
ps : it's wo ai ni
Lene chapter 1 . 8/29/2003
I've finished the story... ITS SO COOL, kind of sweet too! cou;d you have the sequel up ASAP? Please, please, pretty please? I'm eagerly awaiting the seqeul...
Smut-Sister-Shioko chapter 8 . 3/29/2003
LOVE STORY! ADORE IT! MUST MAKE ANOTHER PART TO IT...NOW!

HE HE, THATS ALL. BYE BYES
Smut-Sister-Shioko chapter 4 . 3/29/2003
what song was that that you put in this chapter? it was nice, i liked, not to mention the story. you know, this was something that i thought up, but obviously you got there first. oh well, that's okay cause you made it better than i ever could. continue, please.

thanx, bye byes
caramel chapter 4 . 3/10/2003
whooe. i love this. it's .

sublime.

write more.

love you.
Sakura Li 2389 chapter 8 . 2/23/2003
hi i hope u get this message! nlolz umm well for starters ur not chinese are u? u spelled "wo ai ni" wrong 3 times its not "no" its "ni""wo ai ni"

that and i think u hav a wonderful story! bad sakura and bad li! ~ IMPORTANT!~ can u plz leave us a note for the title of the sequal? i want to see how toyou kills li hahahha jk but its funni! plz leave a note or put the sequal with tis!
d-26 chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
ahhh is this fic kawaii or wot? awwww it's sooooo cute hehehe. is there a sequel? oooooooo can't wait to read it if there is! it's so cute im gonna have to go read it again! _
fdchhbgbil chapter 8 . 12/18/2002
hurry so sequel im demanding it
v-babe chapter 8 . 10/25/2002
*CRIES*
random382 chapter 8 . 9/14/2002
OMG HAHAHHAHHAAHAHA THIS STORY IS SO FUNNY! CONTINUE!
Assassin354 chapter 8 . 9/2/2002
I like your fanfic. I have read it before when it was on the Sakura Star web sight. Didn't you have more chapters or are you just going to make a sequel? I hope that you make it soon.
Assassin354 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
I belive that i have read your story before. I really liked it and have been looking for it. Now that i have found it I am so happy. Maby you will remember my e mail . my new email address is . e mail me. P.S. I read your fanfic when it was on the interactivefic part of Sakura Star. Hope to hear from you. I can't wait to see how you finished it.
lee lee chapter 1 . 6/12/2002