Reviews for Touch Me
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I'm sorry to hear about your uncle. You have my condolences. I really enjoyed this story. You have a lot of talent and creativity in you! :) keep writing and never give up on what you love to do! And thank you so much for reading my story!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
The transition between this chapter and the last chapter was really weird. I read it 3 times and I still don't get how much time had passed or where Sam even came from. Other than that I really like the new twist in the story!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
Awe sad day! Its never cool when a boy doesn't wanna be your partner for life ;) I really like this story!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
So "kai" and Dylan are partners? Cool I'm do interested!
MRS.waitforit.STARK chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is a very unique idea :)
IndividualImagine chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
Alright, so far I love it. I am so eager to find out the next chapter! Take your time but please make it fast, what a great and original story line. I haven't heard anything really like this before. I also appreciate that you acknowledged how overpopulated the world is, instead of other future stories that are kind of dull and make human civilization the epitome of perfection. Molto bene! Bravo!
c00kieguirl chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
This story has good potential, it was an amusing storyline. I could imagine you going in a few directions with this story.
screen name chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
This is incurable work. I am going to have to browse the "misc" section of this site more often for stuff like this.
TheFonze chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This story actually has such a nice beginning! I wanna read it so bad :D