Reviews for Possibilities
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 4/5/2014
Well, isn't that special? She rejects him before he could reject her, and settles for the safe choice.

And by the time she gets around to looking for him, does she really think she'll be able to find him? I should think he would have learned from this experience, and look for someone who might treat him like a human being.

People can only wait so long. She could have had a life of utter devotion; but decides that anyone who could love someone else for so long...might not love her as much.

Sucks to be you, Hermione. By the time you start looking again, he'll be taken by someone smarter. (note that she never said she regretted leaving him to die...)
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
And he didn't Obliviate her and move rather quickly somewhere else? I'm surprised he trusted her so much, myself.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Well, if I were her parents, I'd understand her desire to keep up safe, but I would always wonder how much control she planned to exercise over the rest of our lives, too. Yes, I would stay in Australia, too.

And isn't she feeling any guilt about not trying to save Snape? She knew dittany would work on Nagini's bites, because it worked on Harry's.

Oh, I forgot, she's a Gryffindor, and Dumbledore has taught them all that anything they do is right.
i ish shoopuf chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
The story wasn't very fleshed out nor was Snape. That's probably why you don't have many reviews for this story. It's just a bit too flat. Though, it could also be that it wasn't what people wanted to read. The only thing I thought was lacking in the story was the ending. I don't mean who she ended with. No, I mean the last paragraph where she's still dreaming about being with him. 'Twas a bit of a backtrack, and didn't work with the story.
Aisha04 chapter 3 . 4/10/2013
Very interesting storyline
Mione21 chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
I loved this story and am so surprised that you weren't flooded with reviews! What has this world come to? I love your idea, and the way you let the story progress.

You portrayed the feelings realistically, and I don't know one person on this earth who hasn't been faced with a 'what-if' or two, or ten...

This tugged at my heart. It was a sshg and it was a hgrw and yet not flowery and typical romance-wise. Great flow and loved reading Hermione's POV.

Most definitely, your story is about as true-to-real-life as any character in hp could ever get!