Reviews for Count On Me
peacewithoutawar chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
Heh. I love this, it's so Blangsty yet so Klaine fluffy!
Dancingstarkid chapter 2 . 2/22/2012

I can't wait for the next chapter. Zach/Cooper is beautiful and I love your headcanon.
OnlyOneLover chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
That ending was adorable and so funny. And there are these moments in your writing when the words just flow together so beautifully I'm just like "oh my gosh..." in my mind, haha. Cannot wait to read more. I hope you can update soon!
emmaplodocus chapter 2 . 2/7/2012
Excellent. Well written, I love the angst and I can't wait to see more of big Z!
Emily chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
LOVE IT! I'm in tears. Your story is lovely and heartbreaking.
motherfickle chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Wow that was so good!

I'm glad Blaine opened up completely to Kurt like that :) and Zach walking in on them was so funny :')

Can't wait for the next update!
ckofshadows chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
Great start! Can't wait to read more!
aaydraay chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This is wonderful! I love Big Z.
Mordanyes chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Loved the chapter :D
Mordanyes chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
I love the Anderbrothers so much. Especially when his brother is a sweetheart. So I absolutely adore your story here. It's well written and I just love it. Looking forward to more _
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Enjoyed the story.
OnlyOneLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
That was just lovely. I really, really hope that this is the kind of relationship that Blaine and his potential older brother (here's hoping, indeed!) have on the show. Loved this, and can't wait to creep on your other stories!
SomethingAwkward chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I love this so so so much!
jtangel chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OMG! That is so adorable! Can we get a confrontation between Zach and the Anderson's? Please? Pretty please? I love how Blaine has someone to stand up for him. Thank you!
woooooh chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
a follow up of kurt meeting zach?