Reviews for Nyagotiation
Fanficy chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Pikachu and Meowth don't talk to each other often but this is still realistic, like it could really happen on the show, and that is a good trait to have in any pokemon fan fic.
forevergamergirl chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Great character study. It's especially impressive that you were able to use accurate information from real episodes from... was it a three different regions? Kanto, Hoenn, and Unova? Most people are lucky if they reference episodes from TWO different regions, and it's usually done badly. Kudos.
YYWT chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I love this show(Till SGC season) but Im a game fan of B&W so I haven't watch it.

This fanfic deserves a gold medal
Shadowed Horizon chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I really enjoy this new view of Meowth. I'd wondered myself a few times why he didn't just go back to being a plain Pokemon when Meowzie rejected him the second time. I think there were a couple times when Pikachu's lines weren't italicized, and it threw me off a little. Regardless, good work!

-S.H.
AzelmaandEponine chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This is brillaint. It gives a nice insight to Meowth, who is my favorite character.
Once An Oddity chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I've long since given up on the Pokemon anime, but this, in itself is brillant. A short yet meaningful insight into Meowth's character. Meowth was always one of my favorite characters in the anime. This was great.
Farla chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
[the Pokémon ]

You wouldn't capitalize animal or mouse or dragon, so you shouldn't capitalize words like pokemon or pikachu or charizard. The only time you should capitalize it is if you're using it as the pokemon's name, ie, Ash's pikachu is called Pikachu. This is because you only capitalize when it's a proper noun, which are the names of places or things. Similar reasoning should be applied to any other words you're thinking of capitalizing, like telephone or trainer. Or professor.

This is an interesting enough look at Meowth, but the conversation with Pikachu seems really forced, with him just suddenly asking all the right questions.