Reviews for Once You Go Bach, You Never Go Back
The Krystal Cat chapter 1 . 1/8
I remember the first time I saw sheet music... It was intimidating because I'd never seen anything like it but once you understand it you see the beauty and you can learn to appreciate it. -Cat.
Kunohichi8 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love it!
moondanceluna chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
lol
SailorSilvanesti chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
*Intense happy squealing*

Okay, I am literally sitting here, reading... and making the most dorkward happy noises as I read; this ficlet was adorable, brilliant, original and fantastic!

Thank you so much for writing that, I've actually just noticed that a lot of my favourite stories from various fandoms are penned by your hand. So, thanks for ALL of them, I suppose.
Black Lighted Clouds chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
This is an awesome story, really captures the tone of their relationship - both the friendship on the show and the subtext all us fans see lurking beneath! Love it :)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This was adorably heartwarming!
diddlysmom chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I loved loved loved this story! :D loved the music parts!
Kittendragon chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Loved it. :)
OverHereNow chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
i like i play the cello it is an amazing instrument but nobodys ever fallen asleep when i've played it. just so you know suit no 1 the prelude is a grade 8 peice (although it is grade 7 on viola funny huh) so monroe must be pretty good )
Tabby-Kate chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'ma asucker for a good pun so I liked this story from the title. You write Monroe's voice wonderfully, and Sleepy nick is very cute. Keep writing!
ShiTiger chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
Adorable fic! And I agree, Roddy is cute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
dude that was amazing!

ahhh so much love for the eddie/nick paring.
erihan chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
i approve of Roddy's part.
KHAAANN chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ohdeer ohdeer.

That was the most beautiful Grimm fic I've ever read. It's just so amazingly orchestrated, and, and, adorable, and fantastic, and, unffffff.

This is made of all the feels. Yes indeedy.

Let me love you.
TTCyclone chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
This was really cute! I can totally see Monroe using his cello for ulterior motives ;)