Reviews for The Robot Man Paradox
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Awwww
BreathlessFaith chapter 3 . 5/3/2012
I liked how Penny realized how much she'd missed Sheldon and even caught herself trying to look good for him. Sheldon admitting to missing Penny if he'd been gone longer was a nice end to the chapter. Hope to read more soon.
myjumpingsocks chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Not much if a plot this chapter, but it had a cute ending.
aishaduh chapter 3 . 3/7/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lupinista chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
please update, very soon-like! I'm excited to see where this goes.
Angelwells chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
great chapter, awe sheldons such a sweetie lol :D

Angel :D
AkiraNatsume chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Haha, lol. More longer chapters please.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Sheldon Sheldon. He is a man yet a boy. Penny will help with that.
LotusTenshi chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Aww they're so cute together! Can't wait to read the rest!
Lightningbolt81 chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
I sure hope you break up penny and Leonard soon.
Jislane chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
AWWWWWWW! *squeels* he can be an ass but ST the same time a sweet pea!:3 can't wait until they kiss cause it's gonna be LEGENDARY!:D lol I love your writing so very much cause you keep everyone in perfect character!:) great job. Not to be mean or anything but it KIND'VE bothers me that the chapters are pretty short cause just dying to see what happens next but I guess that's the whole point of a cliffhanger huh? Anyways update soon sweetie much love xoxo
Angelwells chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
he he this looks pretty cool, cant wiat to see where you take it :D

Angel :D
Lightningbolt81 chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Haha I wish they'd ask him what hecwas doing at least, I never understood for them having sex like animals in heat I can understand them at first but all the time every day never made sense I'm not sure newlyweds do it that as much that long, plus what about the nights she works wouldn't she be to tired.
AkiraNatsume chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
Muahahahahaaaaa! More please! :P :)!
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Can I just say how wonderful this is turning out to be? I simply can't wait for another update on this I just love their little arguments with each other! Sheldon can be such a bully with her sometimes_