Reviews for Betterment
Lover of gays chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I don't know why I could find this before. This is beautiful. I forgot that they work for the BAU in this story. His body is a bit boyish, almost girlish early on in the series, although as he ages, his body is maturing to a manly, though still slender physique. Broader shoulders, small waist, with narrow hips and nicely shaped butt.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
This is lovely, Derek is in love with the person, not the package he is wrapped in. Very sweet and tender, I hope you didn't get any flamers. I love the story.
Taylor chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
someone recced me this as slash but it's technically het lol
kascrash chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Holy **** that was so f**kin hot. So close to orgasm
Jay-Febz chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
so good! so, so good!
gregsanders1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love the two stories so far. Can't wait to see what happens next.
ccdrgnlvr chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Whew-this story is just as awesome as "Wonderment". I am putting my vote in with everyone else in asking for more. **Please** With great big puppy eyes. Thank you for sharing your talent with others.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Holy fuck that ws even hotter thn the first
everything-is-eninalus chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Jesus Christ girl!

Okay, when I first came across 'Wonderment' I practically died from it's awesomeness. It touched so many levels of good that I have gone back and re-read it at least ten times if not more. So when I saw the description for this I almost peed!

This was seriously stunning. The emotional level that you touch on is amazing and I honestly feel little happy tears in the comers of my eyes.

It's so realistic! So exactly how I would imagine it going down between these and yet you made it even better than what my brain had pitifully tried to imagine.

Thank you. God thank you.

Gorgeous piece of work. I am at your mercy.
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Just read "wonderment" now this one. What an imagination! Just terrific! You are going to continue this, yes?
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This story better helped me understand about Reid's condition. So he was born a woman but always felt like a man. It's good that he found someone to accept all of him.
veronika chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
i'm so glad that you continued to wonderment. even though it's not something i usually read, wonderment was possibly one of the best ftm fics i've ever read (in fanfics general not just cm) and i've enjoyed it very much. hope you continue in this universe. thanks for writing )
Moon Crescent Neko chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Are you gonna continue this series? It's really interesting, and i wouldn't mind reading more. :)
MrsBee1973 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This is such an interesting approach to a FTM situation. I would love to read more of what happens between them. Beautiful.