Reviews for Gleaming Knight
CreativityCaged830 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Absolutely loved it. Best one-shot I have read so far. Stayed very true to the characters and to the game. My favorite part was the memory of Sheena as a young girl. Love how you got into her head so well. Fantastic job! Looking forward to reading your other stories!
Rayni chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Well done. You kept them in character and did a lot in a small amount of game space. I can really see them having this conversation :) I really enjoyed a lot of the funny dialogue and one-liners. And although I think it's a bit of a cheat for good!Zelos to keep the wings, you didn't do badly at extrapolating some plausible circumstances. Great job!
asdf chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is lovely, thank you very much for the time and work you put into it. I'm looking forward to reading all your other stories.
Yamato795 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
*Loud cheering and applause* YAY! A new fic! How awesome! I'm so glad to see you post another story! I know the writer's block has bugged you, but you're slowly beating it back! Soon you'll kick its ass!

Love this story. I will always love a little Sheena and Zelos romance. Can't help it. I love that she resists the idea of falling for him, but she's fallen hard. I love how he teases her. And I still think my favorite line is the "raining ninja hunnies" one. Makes me snicker.

But I think my absolute favorite part is the little Sheena part. One, she sounds adorable. Two, I love the moment you chose. And I love the idea of little Sheena all in awe of the fact that Zelos would save them all someday. It was a part of their story you would never get in the game considering how they are with each other when they're older.

So happy you decided to share this one! I hope this is just the start of lots of Tales of Symphonia fun to come!

Yama _