Reviews for The Check Up
franny93 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
hahaha in for a penny, in for a pound Norman ;D
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This was amazing !
Kitty chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
This is really HAWT. Carter seems to care about Norm , but not the actual game lol. I loved this , your the best author , and I hope you never stop writing more .
knownothingable chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Oh, yum.
PinkCandy-x chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Well this was wonderful! You are an amazing writer who just keeps getting better and better! :) Love the fact Norman initiated it but Carter ended it - hott! :D Can't wait to read more of your stuff. xx
Matarsak chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
wow, this was amazingly hot! I'm kinda relieved that it didn't turn out a full-on rape (I was kinda anxious that it would, what with Jayden's recklessness and Blake's being an asshole)I think Jayden needs a break some time ;)
Arumei chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Man, the title gave me this funny (read: terrifying) mental image of Blake as a doctor. Doctor Blake...maybe Jayden could like, be his sexy assistant nurse or something (Oh god. I'm sorry, it's 6 am and I still haven't slept yet. I SAY STUPID SHIT WHEN I'M SLEEP DEPRIVED D: ) I can see that malpractice lawsuit. And Jayden as a gay nurse (I'm sorry, I can't stop. IGNORE ME.)

I like the general concept and opening to this chapter, just an explosion of both their frustrations and sexual tension onto each other. I agree, I really liked the touch where Blake had been checking out Jayden's lips and musing that he'd be good in bed. I can actually imagine that really well, given all the times he got into poor Norm's face throughout the game, haha.

The foreplay and sex itself was well written and enjoyable, and the aftermath was realistic. Overall, this oneshot was very welcome!
OnlySnakesCanLove chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
So glad you posted this here! It wouldn't have seen a whole lot of viewers on just your Tumblr. ;)

Let me tell 'yah, this is what makes slash great. This pairing is great no matter how you do it- if one or both of them is gay, or if they're neither, it's hot in every way in it's own context. I like how you made them both queers in this one, it has that air of experience to it, like Blake thinking Jayden would be good in the sack upon first glance. It's the little things like that I love!

This was a great one-shot, one that I can actually see happening. I can see either or lurching into a kiss out of frustration and this being the result...I also enjoyed Jayden's reaction, not quite sure afterwards, split on the issue. I know I've at times both regretted sex or wished I'd reacted sooner...So I liked that part, LOL.

Thanks for this- I needed a bit of Blayden. It's been a dry spell and I've been thristy. :3