Reviews for Stories
1NCISfanatic chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
cried, nbd :'( loved it though
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I really like this depiction of the Suki-Sokka-Yue relationship, especially the Suki-Yue dynamic. I don't think Suki would be able to be jealous of Yue - she's just not that kind of person, and she could never hate anyone who meant so much to Sokka. I think she would mourn his loss with him instead of growing resentful like so many other writers depict, so this was really nice to see. I also like that Sokka hasn't replaced Yue with Suki either. I don't think he would ever be able to stop loving her. Even if they only knew each other a few days and things probably wouldn't have worked out in the long run, she had an big impact on his life, and that can't be forgotten.

I also really like the plot, and how Sokka subtly lets Suki in by telling their daughter a bed time story. Not only does it fit his personality by being a creative, roudabout way to express himself, but it's also perfect way to depict this entire relationship, showing that a person can remember the past without getting stuck in it or moving on entirely. :)
The.Adorkable.SciFiLover chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
So poignant and sweet. I love it!
Kayti Summers chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
This is heart breaking and beautiful and touching. Thank you.
CrystalIceLover chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This was just beautiful! Their little girl is so cute, and I can't help but feel sorry for Suki. Adorable.