Reviews for Heart vs Brain
knightrid3r chapter 2 . 4/3
Your a great writer and I'm liking this story, but I don't think your giving Chuck enough credit.

In this chapter it was mentioned that it took five hundred and whatever days for her to fall in love with him, but I think everyone knows that's just how long it took for her to admit it. She told Chuck she fell for him the day they met.

I think that they messed up in the show in how they portrayed Sarah after losing her memories. The Sarah we saw early on in the show was definitely emotionally handicapped but you could see she wasn't just the cold unfeeling person that was portrayed after the memory loss or the way Casey described her as Graham's wildcard enforcer, at least with Chuck. He had a way of breaking down her walls from the beginning and I don't see that changing after the memory loss.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 6 . 3/20
Nice ending! Thank you for sharing this with us! You ought to write more, you have a talent for it!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 4 . 3/20
Loved that Sarah being sick lowered her walls a enough to let him help her and made her realize her need for him even if it is only sleeping. You are rocking this story!
Nomadic Nerd chapter 3 . 3/20
Wow! Very cool Chapter! Sarah would absolutely have do deal with the run instinct. Chuck starting to get depressed is in character as well. Loved her calling Carina! Sarah finding the picture and remembering was perfect! Nicely done!
phathead01 chapter 6 . 11/30/2014
phathead01 chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
phathead01 chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
KS4EVA chapter 6 . 10/4/2014
Great ending to a terrific fic! If we ever get a Chuck movie, I could see it starting out much like how this fic started out. I only wish this fic was longer as I kept wanting more. You should write more Charah fics, you do a great job at it. :)
KS4EVA chapter 5 . 10/3/2014
Aww, Sarah watching their wedding and saying her vows to him and then her telling him to take her to bed. Ugh, they are so HOT! Great chapter! :)
KS4EVA chapter 4 . 10/3/2014
I love how in her fevered haze Sarah reverted back to her instinct and her need for her Chuck. And yay, Sarah wants him to sleep in their bed again. One step closer to Charah being restored. :)
KS4EVA chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
When Sarah was leaving with her suitcase, I was imagining that Phase Three scene in my head where she's walking out on him in his intersect dream sequence and he's begging her not to go. I love that she found the picture from the suitcase and actually got a memory to hold on to other than the "Sarah Chuck" carving in the wall of her dream house. :)
KS4EVA chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
I loved how the "feeling good" song was playing in Sarah's mind. I like that she's keeping her wedding ring on even if she doesn't remember being his wife yet. The "first date" was great and I see the Jill thing being something that comes up again, especially since Chuck lied about not knowing why Sarah didn't like the aftermath memory surrounding the Casey kiss. Great stuff and on to chapter 3 I go. :)
KS4EVA chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
What a beautiful opening to what I imagine happening in the immediate aftermath of the Chuck finale. I see that there are only 6 chapters of this fic and I can't wait to read on. :)
Dsn246 chapter 6 . 1/24/2014
Thanks for the story!
Dsn246 chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
I actually enjoyed the little tiff they had! Great read so far!