Reviews for Hot Flash
GyMusicAddict chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
This story is so cute! I'm pretty sure this was the second time I've read it, but it was totally worth it! Amazing job on it, I couldn't stop reading. :)
awesome-demigod chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
I discovered this story a little while back, and have read it three or four times already! I love it so much. Ive read a lot of sickfics, but this one is probably my all time favorite :)
janesbiotch chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
aww i love this.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
awww poor jane i can't wait bring on the whump.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Nice story, I really liked reading it!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 4 . 3/5/2012
This story is quite funny! I can't help but laugh at Jane's antics, albeit sick he is. Please write more like this!
chymom chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Loved it! Can't wait for more stories form you! Do you have any were j/l are finding there way in love?
ShellGrad chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
That was an amazing ending :)
Wldwmn chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Lovely ending. REALLY lovely. SO sweet and happy, without being over-the-top cutesy which wouldn't fit the two of them. Especially beautiful last lines. This story warms my heart; excellent job! :D
FlavishamXIII chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
It's wonderful I think you doing great, but please don't make Jane shallow I would die if you did! But honestly your writing is gret please keep posting!
chymom chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Great story more soon please!
ShellGrad chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
OH! I loved that :D Different than the other kiss scenes I've seen so far. Can't believe there's only one chapter left! And I completely understand the whole exams thing...school can be rough.
Time Lady 802379 chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
This story is really great! I love how you wrote sick!Jane, and Lisbon's character is spot on! Great work! Please carry on soon? :D
swenglish chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Totally awesome story :) i love the jane whump and ypu do it o well. I can imagine that Jane will have a set back, but please dont let Lisbon have the same...Jane whump wow..Lisbon whump not sp much :) keep up the great writing.
Aqua Mage chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Very nice, loved the Jane whump!