Reviews for Kibaku Kaiten!
I love both your stories. It's really hard to find stories that show Tenten's strength and the bond between Neji and Tenten. Keep up the Good Work!
Kokobeexx chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
One of the best Nejiten war fics I've read :) Wish that Kishi had read this before he decided to kill Neji :( Anyway loved this oneshot and keep writing :)
FruitySmell chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I wanted this to happen. Fork you, Kishimoto, YOU SHOULD HAVE READ THIS! And made it effin' canon. Dx/
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I just love this fic so much! Good job!
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Haha I love Kiba's enthusiasm
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Nice. Loved that comment at the end, as if all of Konoha knew it. Nice work.
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
:D I laughed so hard at the sentence where Neji became "delirious with glee". I enjoyed this story immensely.

Keep writing!

M.I.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
Kya! I soooo wish this had been cannon! I love this, thank you very much for your work!
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Gosh, this was one year ago? Was it really that long? I feel so old :))

Well dang it, this will never happen now, will it? But meh, I still like this version that what is currently happening in canon, so thumbs up! :D
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my god I loved this. I apologize in advance because this review isn't going to be as long as I'd like it to be. That's because I'm dying to read your war-arc fic.

Simply awesome. Loved the action towards the end, loved Kiba (never really seen him used much as a NejiTen shipper, it's usually Hinata or Lee, so this was refreshing and well done) and LOVED that you noted and appreciated Tenten's AWESOME abilities (which SOME PEOPLE FAIL TO DO)

And of course, loved the NejiTen :) xx
Ten1010Ten chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Haha thanks Eric and Q, for your utmost support! Yes I am gonna link this to the Lone Wolf Tenten story, but depending on the way Kishi brings in the rookies into the fray later in his manga, may make some tweaks here and there! I don't think I'll get to this part in the Tenten story for quite a while yet, so hopefully by then we will know what Kishi really has in store for Neji and Tenten!

And you guys just made me realise I don't have to log in all the time to reply... HAHAHA sheesh I've been so silly for too long! LOL
Eric CW chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Q directed me here; I can't believe I didnt check your profile before this! Sorry Tenten1010

i can't believe you don't have as many Favs in your Lone Wolf story as your NejiTen story here; I love this too, but your Tenten war story is incomparable!

You've got me wondering (yet again!) how this one shot will be connected to your main Tenten fic. Now at least I know they will meet up on the way to Naruto.

Once again, well done. As usual your characters seem so real, as if they are all leaping out of Kishimoto's pages. He really should be reading your stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Wow I found the other story you wrote, and it's just as amazing. This is like a preview of the war arc Tenten story and I'm glad that you're gonna link it to this story. I wonder how you're gonna do that but I have absolute faith that you can! As I said in your other review section, I really CAN'T WAIT!

Ok I'm calling Eric to read this too!

- Q
Ten1010Ten chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Thanks for the compliments!

The one I'm writing for Tenten is ongoing... Not sure if I will end it anytime soon since I'm still waiting for Kishi to get back to the rookies in his war arc. Hope u like what u read there. I've tried to incorporate as many characters in the area as possible, though the focus is really on Tenten.

I will link that story to this Neji/ Tenten tale later as well. Currently I'm having a good time expanding Tenten's battles :)

So pls do check out The Lone Wolf Tenten's Story!
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Neji and Kiba are unlikely freinds but it would be nice if it were cannon. The story is good and when it is completted I'll read the other one.