Reviews for Caught In The Act
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Short but funny!
ThatOneBishie chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
i think i became your new stalker Q~Q im sorry author-san but yur stories are so awesome
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Hahaha! I love the omake~ XD
Alex-Mellois chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
XDDDDD At first I thought G was going to be mad that his son is gay, but he's mad because his son is an uke.
Metempsychosis-chan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
donc, la seule chose que G et Giotto font après avoir découvert que Hayato et Takeshi étaient ensemble est de parier sur 'qui domine qui ?' XD

j'espère que tu comprends le français, je n'ai pas osé l'anglais écrit, je ne suis pas très douée ' gomen u.u
Nel the Mushyp chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
PFFT!

G's a perv

hahahaha
cherry latte chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
AHAHAHAHAHAHA..

so sexy and so funny, i like it!
Coenum chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Ohmigawd G. xDD "how could you let him top you?" Because that should be your biggest concern.

Anyways, great fic. I lol'd c:
stienrawr chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Omg xDDDD
Plastic Petals chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
OHOHOHO, INSTANT FAVE.

G... G..D WHY'D YA HAVE TO GO AND STOP THE-.. -le awkward cough-

Poor G xD losing the bet :p

Great job on the fic! -heart-
ShiroiSuna chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
We joined this site on the same day! I had to point that out.

My sense of grammar is not perfect.

Replace the period after "Takeshi" with a comma.

Replace the comma after "jeans" with a semicolon.

Replace the comma after "blushed" with a semicolon. Correct "his own" to "Takeshi's".

Add a comma after "collar".

Add a comma after "intruder". Add a hyphen between "wide" and "eyed". Correct "has" to "had". Add a hyphen between "wide" and "eyed". Correct "none sense" to "nonsense".

Add "to do" between "to" and "my".

Correct "then" to "than". Replace the period after "me" with a comma.

Add a comma after "asked".

Add a comma after "there". Add a comma after "father".

"Sa" in Japanese is translated as "I don't know". This response is used only after having been asked a question. To clarify, yes, I do speak Japanese.

Replace the period after "Here" with a comma.

I love the smutty humor of this story! I was a bit thrown off by G being Gokudera's father and Asari being Yamamoto's father. I cannot thank you enough for Yamamoto being so open about his and Gokudera's relationship; this was the best aspect of your story by far! I look forward to seeing you write more, fellow member who registered on Monday, January 23, 2012!

Kindly,