Reviews for My Soul Exposed
LishyPeachy15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Hi there. Your story hit home in so many ways. I lost my little girl at 21 weeks too. My water just broke one night. This happened in March this year, its 2 months and I'm still not able to deal with it. My husband is my rock (he deals with his pain and mine on most days). I pray that God will ease both our pain someday, and that we'll meet our babies one day when the trumpet calls. Most importantly, I hope your precious Dylan Kyle was there to show my Kalea Reese around.

May God bless you and the little girl you are blessed to have

Alicia Munien (that's my FB name too)
DarkAndAngsty chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I finally read it. I was avoiding it but I knew I would cave eventually. It was truly a beautiful tribute to your little angel.

I was at the 20 week appointment where I would get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time during my first pregnancy. I had tried so hard for this baby for so long, or maybe it just felt that way. I went alone as usual. And the OB couldn't find the heartbeat. He was optimistic though, saying it wasn't uncommon and we moved to another room for an internal sono. And I knew as soon as the image came into focus. The baby hadn't grown since my last sono and there was no heartbeat. Since I'd passed the first trimester I'd already told my family and friends, and up until that minute I was walking on air. I had a D&C a week later, and it was the worst week of my life. I now have a beautiful 7 year old son, my one and only. But I still have my sonograms and a few mementos in a special box from my angel baby. I planted a tree for him in my yard. My husband never really understood why I was so upset for so long, and it was a great strain for us. Becoming pregnant with my son the following year saved us. No one can truly understand unless they've been there, and I thank you for sharing your story. Although heartbreaking, there's some small comfort knowing there's another beautiful angel baby who is as loved and missed as mine is.
Ju Martinhao chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I have no words to express what I felt while reading your story detailed in this fic, but I'm a mess in tears right now.
I'm not able to imagine your pain at the loss of a child, since I am not a mother, but I believe that children should never die before their parents, so nobody needed to feel this huge pain as you feel.
I believe your son is the angel that watches over you and for your daughter, and that one day you'll meet and you can show him how much he was loved and wanted.
I wish you much strength to continue following your life, and thank you for your courage in sharing your story with us.
Kenzington chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I am so sorry for your pain. I can't imagine.
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Thank you for writing this and sharing this story.
mdsngrc chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
That was absolutely beautiful. I felt like you were writing everything I felt. I was 8 months pregnant when we lost our daughter on Christmas Eve in 1996 and it still sometimes just hits me that she's gone. I know your pain and can sympathize with you on every level. There are not enough words to describe how much your words mean. Thank you for bringing us such wonderful words.
twimummy chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Thank you so much for sharing Dylan's story with us. I can't begin to imagine the agony that you went through, and continue to go through even now.

You are a remarkable woman xx
Edward's Eternal chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
My darling friend, I read this with tears in my eyes and as I write this they are streaming down my face.

A lovely tribute from a strong wonderful person.

My heart aches for your loss.

Be at peace.
BnSA chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
You have my love, Kyla.
Robfan06 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I wish that I had read this on the 27th. I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart shatters for you. I've been there and done that. Different kind of situation for me, I was on my 2nd marriage my husband adopted my first daughter when she was 6 yrs old. We tried for our first baby together around the 3 yr mark. I became pregnant but something felt off from the beginning. I hurt all the time from my head to my feet, this went on for 4 1/2 mos. I finally broke down at my appointment and told my doctor that I needed good news b/c I haven't had any since I found out. Could never find a heartbeat, he kept saying it's an early pregancy. He was such an ass I hated him. He was so rude. Sent me to have a sono and that is how I found out the pregancy was over. My baby never formed all the cells were there just never came together. Had a DNC shortly after. I also didn't have the support from my husband he acted like it never happened, so I had to deal with the pain of my loss alone. I had to be a Mom to my 5 yr old daughter. She was my savior she kept me grounded. She helped move forward. So my heart goes out to you. Barb
twi nana chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
OK-I am sitting her with tears running down my face-what a beautiful tribute to your son...I had a feeling that Bella's story was really yours, thru and thru...

Sending you hugs, and warmth, and my belief too that he is watching over you, with your other loved long as we hold them in our hearts, they are never really gone, just around the corner, and sometimes, we are lucky and catch a glimpse of them...
Agrutle chapter 1 . 1/29/2012

That was beautiful. I am so sorry for your loss. My sister has lost every child she's attempted to have. One she got to keep for 4 months. Rylan Boyd, He would of been 13 this year. She can't have babies at all. I feel your pain, I cried during this and I'm sad for you. He will live forever in your heart, in your memories.

Dillon Riley chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I have no words...Only amazing. I am so sorry that this happened to you. The emotion in the words...I'm tearing up trying this...

Love you long time,

Ladybear0506 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is very hard to read for the fact I am somewhat walking in similar shoes. My little boy was born at 28 weeks gestation. He lived on this earth for 22 glorious days and then my husband and I had to make that horrible decision to stop his suffering. The difference is my husband and I clinged to one another... That well be 9 years in September. We also had two children before our youngest son.. It never gets easier nor a day goes by that my husband or I go without mentioning and thinking about him.
annaharding chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This was such a wonderful tribute to your son. My heart goes out to you. I can't imagine your heartache, but we have some in my family too - my nieces. A beautiful story - thanx for sharing.

RIP Dylan Kyle