Reviews for They're Always Brave
Doctorlovergirl97 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This was really great but i think at the end where it says "They're always brave and I can't mourn them all." I think you should change "and" to "but", other than that it is great.
Jack's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
The "I've known so many..." is consistently brilliant. The last two stanzas in particular killed me.
Zoe Alice Latimer chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
The rhythm is so much more cheerful than the words, kind of like "Song for Ten" or some of the other sounds on the real soundtracks.
madis hartte chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
YOU MAKE ME CRY. In a good way. :)

Okay, lemme see: Jamie, K-9, Barbara and Ian, Leela? (but I don't think she's a sailor, so never mind), Peri?, Sarah Jane, Donna, Romana, and a programmer?
Fiction Not Fact chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Very sad, very true, and very, very well written- an absolutely beautiful poem that definitely belongs on my favorites.
Frailly chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Another very beautiful one. I am just about to eagerly go through your poetry, as you suggested am Very excited! :D Well done on this, it was wonderful!
Vilinye chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Okay, time to test my classic who knowledge.

gallant ScotsmanJamie

dogs cybernetic K9, mark I, II, and possibly III and IV if you count Sarah Jane's models

Flight attendantsTegan

ReporterSarah Jane

TempDonna

Programmer maybe Zoe...not quite sure

But it's a beautiful mix of humor and sadness, that paticular mix that is at the heart of Doctor Who.
AKs-on-show chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Really clever!

And just for my own edification: is it Jamie, K-9, Ian & Barbara, Ben, Tegan, Sarah Jane, Donna, Mel, Romana/Susan?
mericat chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Very, very good. Catches the burden of the timelord quite well.