Reviews for Misconceptions
Yes it is so utterly gentlemanlike to break into her home without asking her if he is allowed to be there, going through her stuff and forcing himself on her whilst she was clearly wanting to break away from him.
MrsFell chapter 1 . 4/1
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
love the story
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
oddly enough I think my favorite part was his reaction to her saying his full name
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
You should consider re-titling this "What Should Have Happened to Klaroline in the Vampire Diaries." Either way, I loved all the sweet and smutty goodness and think it's a real shame that Klaus never did get to see Caroline in her cheer uniform. Seriously though, amazing story.
meredith77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
loved this so much!
S.S Klaroline chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Amazing
SkyBlue1309 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was really good! Very well written
Fl0ckers chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I loved this story so so so much!
it was amazingly perfect!
ever afters chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wonderful!
Saraklaine chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
HOW DARE YOU SLAY ME LIKE THIS?

Sweet Mother of all that's good and pure and Unholy!

My Klaroline feels!

OH my God, I can't even...I have lost the ability to even...

Duuude :)

*looks up at the review*
Well, look at the beauty that is this well put and coherent review :))

Seriously now, I absolutely loved this! I adore Klaus, I wanna have his evil babies but this? This is perfect!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Klaus helping Caroline study for the ACT's is probably the most adorable thing ever.

Cute fic!
suka27 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice one-shot, LovelyLynn! Klaus and Caroline have so few scenes together but we make the best of them through our fics )

It is the weirdest thing, I know what you mean. I was not really into vampire diaries, but Klaroline shipper really got me. Now I just cannot wait another ten days for the four season to start.
Sad Olive chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Gosh. That was amazing. I can totally picture that.
Ah, Joseph. What have you done with me?

This was awesome, love. Really.