Reviews for Misconceptions
I love this!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
love the story
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
oddly enough I think my favorite part was his reaction to her saying his full name
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
You should consider re-titling this "What Should Have Happened to Klaroline in the Vampire Diaries." Either way, I loved all the sweet and smutty goodness and think it's a real shame that Klaus never did get to see Caroline in her cheer uniform. Seriously though, amazing story.
meredith77 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
loved this so much!
S.S Klaroline chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Amazing
SkyBlue1309 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
That was really good! Very well written
Fl0ckers chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I loved this story so so so much!
it was amazingly perfect!
ever afters chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Wonderful!
Saraklaine chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
HOW DARE YOU SLAY ME LIKE THIS?

Sweet Mother of all that's good and pure and Unholy!

My Klaroline feels!

OH my God, I can't even...I have lost the ability to even...

Duuude :)

*looks up at the review*
Well, look at the beauty that is this well put and coherent review :))

Seriously now, I absolutely loved this! I adore Klaus, I wanna have his evil babies but this? This is perfect!
Stephanie M. A chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Klaus helping Caroline study for the ACT's is probably the most adorable thing ever.

Cute fic!
suka27 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Nice one-shot, LovelyLynn! Klaus and Caroline have so few scenes together but we make the best of them through our fics )

It is the weirdest thing, I know what you mean. I was not really into vampire diaries, but Klaroline shipper really got me. Now I just cannot wait another ten days for the four season to start.
Sad Olive chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was beautiful. Thanks for sharing. :]
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Gosh. That was amazing. I can totally picture that.
Ah, Joseph. What have you done with me?

This was awesome, love. Really.
Hellsleprechaun chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Amazing! Him being gentlemanly was adorable, but I also appreciated him becoming not so gentlemanly. Their date was sweet, so was how they just talked in the beginning.