Reviews for Shinobi and Sonnets
AniGirl 7 chapter 11 . 7/1
Its been a looong time since I've read a ShikaTema story and I'm glad this was the first one I chose to read when I decided I wanted to read one again! Very nice story! Loved it alot! Great job!
White phantomhive chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Kyyaaa! this is so cute! :3
I love shika-tema pairing so much. n this story is really well written. thankz for the great read. _
guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
I also really loved Naruto carrying Sakura cuz those two make an awesome couple too, :D
guest chapter 11 . 1/1/2013
Lol this was really great and funny and sad but so good. Thanks for this, i think Shikamaru and Temari make an awesome couple. :)
RandomWolf121 chapter 11 . 12/31/2012
Very good job. I enjoyed this quite a bit. I loved the hints of GaaMatsu thrown in. All in all, a sweet story.
karen.marazoff chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
This was amazing. I loved every moment. Your work is beautifully written and it's nice to see fanfics that are worth reading, like this one. I implore you to continue writing about Temari and Shikamaru. Great job!
Theia Pallas chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
OMG! KAWAII! Ending on such a cute note! - I don't really understand the passage Shika gave Temari though...
systemman chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
I have been following this story for a while and I have to say that the journey has been wonderful.
Theia Pallas chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
AWWWWWW So KAWAII! Adorable! And totally Shikamaru like.
animelvr6 chapter 10 . 12/27/2012
Is there going to be more chapters or is this it? That was a really good chapter, regardless of the wait :)
nice job! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Mockgirl chapter 9 . 12/21/2012
Hey
i like ur story
:-)
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 9 . 11/30/2012
I love this story very much!
please update soon