Reviews for At the Water's Edge
more chapters chapter 17 . 13h
More please
I finally got it! Amu is the tear! Boom!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 17 . 5/26
Getting fantastic good can't wait for more
Kitsuna-lover chapter 17 . 5/26
I liked this chapter, it was good. Tadase really getting on my nerves, spoiled little brat. I hope you update soon. Bye bye!
jasmine chapter 16 . 3/28
I love the story so far please get more amuto in it its far better with it please! When is the next chapter out?
Maddie lou chapter 5 . 3/9
AMUTO! I love this couple. But tadamu is good also I can NOT decide
A Simple Minded Geek chapter 16 . 3/5
Ah Morg... I swear everytime you update, it's when I'm having a scary or bad day. Thanks for that.

At the Water's Edge has to be one of my favorite works of yours since it's not just pure smut which is what you're known for. Of course, if we're discussing smut, it'd have to be Spark of Life. ;)

Anyway, you seem to update whenever I'm just banging my head against a wall and for that, I bow to both you, as an author, and your coincidence. :)

A quick little fix: "Nagi switched his gave to Ikuto." I'm not sure that sentence is correct, I'm being nitpicky here so I don't just review and say how much I loved it.

Anyway, I hope you update soon. Of course, not too soon. Don't ruin all your hard work to please your readers!

Sincerely,

-ASMG
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 16 . 3/5
getting super good can't wait for more
Kitsuna-lover chapter 16 . 3/5
I liked this chapter, Amu is really good at getting out of sticky situation. Can't wait to read the next chapter bye bye!
I agree with Amu
IKUTO FUCK YOU THIS STORY IS AWESOME SO FAR !
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
FINISH the rest of the story
LilacPrimaDonna chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Nice, nice.
Good old drama to shake things up.
I'm super excited. c:
Update! :))
MoonliteNightmare chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Great chapter. I really love fiction stories.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
getting really good can't wait for more :)