Reviews for At the Water's Edge
NatsuxLucy4ever chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I'm finally reading this after many many months! I'm super excited cuz I know that I'll love it xD
Angelicat2 chapter 25 . 6/1/2017
Great story! What happened with Ikuto's stepdad after this? Bet he's not a happy camper...And Tadase...Wonder what happened to him...Anyway, I am so happy with this story...
AmutoLover15 chapter 25 . 5/5/2017
I've read this before, but I've never read the epilogue. It was perfect! Gosh, I adore you so so so so so much. I love you and your stories! I hope you'll update "The Eighth Sea" because it is currently my favorite story that you wrote! Pleaaaase :c Thank you so much for sharing different stories with us, you brilliant person. Update "The Eighth Sea" please!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/16/2017
To quote from one of my favorite movies, "So long, and thanks for all the fish!" This is definitely going to be one that I'll miss. It ended well, though, so I suppose all I can do is wait for your next great idea! Good luck!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 24 . 1/3/2017
Getting awesome good can't wait for more
Mirene the Mermaid chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
HOLY SHIT IM FINALLY HERE IN THIS FIC! I FEEL SO HONORED! AND THANKFUL! I'm so glad I came back just before you finished this fic. Really takes me back to the good days on this site. I loved all the chapters I just caught up on and can't wait to see what's about to happen to me and Amu... LOOOL. Please update and reply to me soon! Love u Morg!
shugoxlover chapter 23 . 11/17/2016
Hello, author! I have been a fan of your story for quite a while now. I totally love the whole plot! I really do enjoy reading it. Hope you update again soon! Xoxo
Guest chapter 22 . 11/16/2016
Oh my gosh. I just got it. Mirene the Mermaid. I mean, I knew she was named for her, but I just now understood the entirety of the awesomeness. Yeah, I'm slow.
supersoniku123 chapter 22 . 8/27/2016
Sup Morg, iv'e been a fan of your since loving every amu ( if im correct) and its nice to see your still writing and improving. oh and why is Amu so tsun~tsun.
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 22 . 8/25/2016
Getting super good can't wait for more
LilOtakuGyrl chapter 21 . 8/2/2016
More! More! More! Lol love it
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 21 . 7/31/2016
Getting mega super good can't wait for more
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 20 . 7/23/2016
I hope everyone okay can't wait for more
Sara lovelymusic chapter 19 . 5/22/2016
Ah no, dont let them die in a fiery blast of water!
Kagami1674 chapter 19 . 5/9/2016
Update pls love the story