Reviews for Baby Sitter
Sassyvampmama chapter 44 . 6/8
Thank you for sharing. :)
Rinoa17ff8 chapter 23 . 5/18
I don't want to seem really mean but just read your profile says you're 21 I am so sorry but due to the horrible dialogue in misspelled words I assumed you were 14 are younger you seem lack of real life experience again sorry if I come off as mean.
Rinoa17ff8 chapter 20 . 5/18
Ok is only okay in text messages it needs to be spelled as okay in story's
rosesnlilies chapter 21 . 1/6
I recommend using spell check.
rosesnlilies chapter 18 . 1/6
DISNEEEYYY! I love that place.:) Even though I've only been there a total of three times- one being when I was an itty bitty baby.:)
rosesnlilies chapter 16 . 1/6
rosesnlilies chapter 15 . 1/6
The dialogue. I love the story, but the dialogue is a bit still and formal. I don't know about you, but I hear I'm instead of I am and you're instead of you are, etc, in real life. The I am's and you are's might be better in letters and some parts of a story- that mostly isn't every day dialogue.
I love this story though!:)
rosesnlilies chapter 13 . 1/6
Awwe!:) Sweet!
I wish there wasn't a huge age difference between my crush and I…
rosesnlilies chapter 2 . 1/6
This seems pretty cool!:)
FireRed21 chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
You got a lot of errors that are hard to understand but I like!
Guest chapter 44 . 8/14/2015
So i hate the ending because why did the girls go live with their mom? It makes it sound like the girls were unwanted because Bella and Edward wanted their own family together. And the story could of had more drama.
lilmstran chapter 44 . 4/12/2015
loved it
Guest chapter 41 . 2/3/2015
I thought his wife was Victoria.. this story needs a beta, something fierce :)
EBRAJERCECullen 130 chapter 44 . 1/20/2015
Loved it! Great story although the last chapter was kind of a cop out.
Bipolarfaerie chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
I wish you would have gotten a beta. The poor grammar and spelling in this story is pitiful, and a HUGE turn-off; I'm having a hard time finishing this story because of it.