Reviews for Lovers Are Lunatics
SaberAureum chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
this is too sweet for my heart
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 3/29/2018
WHAT?! OMG! I HOPED THIS WAS LONGER?! OMG! OMG! THIS IS SO CUTE?! I NEED HARVEY'S POV?!

please post this on archive of our own *puppy dog eyes*
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
so it was just nerves... never thought harvey even had those...
sarky-devotchka chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I don't know why I haven't found these sooner...they're so sweet. Heart melting, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
what the heck... that was awesome ish but awwwwwwwww and wow and awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Candy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This is adorable
Also I love that technically Harvey didn't ask. ha. He's just like I want to marry you. and then BAM it happens. oh Harvey...
THE WALL-E chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Awwwwwww,I love it a lot.
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love it. 3
delia cerrano chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I guess he behaved like a lunatic because he was going to ask Mike to marry him? He had to feel that he would say yes! In fact after the way he spoke to Mike about the menu much less not kissing him in the elavator etc Mike should have told him "not until we talk big shot".
yuukanda0604 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Oh dear, this is sweeeeeeet! Thank you!
A Machiavellian Figure chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Ahhhh loved it! such a cute fic!
Newgirl02 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
I thought the temper tantrums line was going to be my favorite...then I got to the end!(: Leave it to Harvey to mess that particular night up. This story was aFREAKINmazing...just in case you were not aware(:
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
That was fabulous! I loved it :-)
Aimlessly Unknown chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Way to trip me up. I was convinced that Harvey was acting that way because he 'was jealous' or something. But this was better. So much better! Brilliant, even! I just wish you'd show Mike's adorable and confused but loving reaction.

Aimlessly Unknown
Psionycx chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Pre-proposal jitters can make even the most self-controlled man go nuts I guess! Very nice story!