Reviews for GrimmjowxIchigo Behind Closed Doors
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 9/25
There's just something about this story! Argh I just can't get it out of my head. I'm obsessed. It's only been what, a little over two days?! and I'm back here to to re-read this.
I really REALLY don't want to sound like I'm nagging you for an update. -I realise I'm about to do just that. But I can't help it. I'm so sorry-
Just a promise of a future update, would ease my soul. A note or something would be greatly appreciated. Not knowing if you're ever gonna come back and finish this wonderfully written story makes me so so so sad ;_;
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 30 . 9/22
Almost four years. You might or might not update. Just letting you know, this has been an amazing read. Thank you so much xoxo
Della senpai chapter 30 . 2/18
The feels r REALS! $$!
Della senpai chapter 17 . 2/18
Noooooooooooooo uuryuu nooooooooo
Della senpai chapter 10 . 2/18
Ugh Nazi grimmjow soooo sexy!
Please UPDATE chapter 30 . 12/23/2015
Please continue please update soon
Beccabu32 chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
Please please update soon I hope you finish this story I can't wait to read the rest.
Usakko chapter 30 . 8/6/2014
Where did you go? :(
Animagination chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
Please
Please
Continue!
This story really touched my heart because I'm Jewish myself. It's beautifully written and it would be such a Shame not to finish it off
PLEASE!
Animagination chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This has been quite accurate before but just to let you know that Jewish Boys do not have a foreskin. They have to have a circumcision called a Brit Millah at 8 days old where they are named.
Semper Tardius chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
I just read all thirty chapters. Your story is amazing and so intense. I can't even count the number of times my heart broke or I cried.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 30 . 12/27/2012
Damn It! Thats the first thing I thought, and said aloud I might add, when I saw that this was the latest chapter.

I have no words to describe my... I dont even know, what I feel about this story. My chest rapidly rising and falling from the effort to not 1. Scream because I want to read more; 2. Cry because emotionally strikes me that much; or 3. Just... Really... *clenches hands into fists* hurt something! I dont know why! I mean, Oh my Gosh this is just... UGH! I cant describe it! Oh, Im laughing! Im insanely laughing, your driving me insane! Alright, fangirl freak out over.

I love this, its really amazing! Your a brilliant writer! I cant imagine how long it must have taken you to think this story all out, and to be frank. Im amazing you got to 30 chapters of decent length in less than a year. I mean, thats like unheard of. Most of the good writers on FF take years to finish their best pieces, but you... And guaranteed, I dont know how long you plan for this story to be, but still. Your doin pretty good so far. Me and my friend have a list of what we call Epics. They are the Epic Bleach Yaoi writers of FF, in our opinion. You are definitely going on it. And Im not like saying that to imply that you should feel flattered or anything, but just... as a compliment. You really deserve more... Oh, whats the word... Support? Credit? Downright readers! For this story.

I am in love, I cant believe I never found this story on my own. As it happens I came across your work on DeviantArt and was intrigued by your pictures. Btw, your also a very good artist. I commend you on that also. But so I came here and found this amazing piece of work! And Im so glad I did, you had my sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time reading this! Quiet a few times I just had to stop reading, turn the computer away and just breathe! It was that intense.

I in all honesty think that this story could be made into an actual story if you just changed the characters and what not, perhaps made it a hentai instead of yaoi. Im just saying... Its really amazing. You have done a great job thus far and I look forward to reading more of your work. Cant wait for the next chapter!

-Molly
animeloverjanet chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
Ohhh I didn't see that one coming ;)
Mayuzu chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
I thought Ichigo would finally give himself fully to Grimmjow. Well, seems like Grimmjow has to wait a little bit more. Anyway, hope they'll get the break they deserve. Thanks for updating.
Misc. Ink chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Wow. Ok, so first off, congrats for reaching Ch 30! I can't believe it's more than halfway over, and I really can't wait to see where the rest of this fic goes. The little bits of the dream you showed us were great, and it seems to really foreshadow what's going on in the Nazi camps and what Ichigo may have to witness later on. I really enjoyed the conversation and moments between Grimmjow and Ichigo this chapter. Even though there was some sexual interaction (hooray!), you kept the substance of the story. It wasn't just a physical release for them, and you worked in Ichigo's anxieties on the subject perfectly. I love how the General has the ability to calm him down, even when he's being gruff and demanding. I was very happy for this bit of sexual relief, and I am even more happy that they haven't gone all the way yet. I am glad you are holding out on that and are taking small steps in that direction; it just makes this story all the sweeter. I can't wait for more, and I look forward to the completion of this amazing story. :)