Reviews for GrimmjowxIchigo Behind Closed Doors
Animagination chapter 30 . 9/9/2013
Please
Please
Continue!
This story really touched my heart because I'm Jewish myself. It's beautifully written and it would be such a Shame not to finish it off
PLEASE!
Animagination chapter 11 . 9/7/2013
This has been quite accurate before but just to let you know that Jewish Boys do not have a foreskin. They have to have a circumcision called a Brit Millah at 8 days old where they are named.
Semper Tardius chapter 30 . 1/20/2013
I just read all thirty chapters. Your story is amazing and so intense. I can't even count the number of times my heart broke or I cried.
SexyBleachGuys chapter 30 . 12/27/2012
Damn It! Thats the first thing I thought, and said aloud I might add, when I saw that this was the latest chapter.

I have no words to describe my... I dont even know, what I feel about this story. My chest rapidly rising and falling from the effort to not 1. Scream because I want to read more; 2. Cry because emotionally strikes me that much; or 3. Just... Really... *clenches hands into fists* hurt something! I dont know why! I mean, Oh my Gosh this is just... UGH! I cant describe it! Oh, Im laughing! Im insanely laughing, your driving me insane! Alright, fangirl freak out over.

I love this, its really amazing! Your a brilliant writer! I cant imagine how long it must have taken you to think this story all out, and to be frank. Im amazing you got to 30 chapters of decent length in less than a year. I mean, thats like unheard of. Most of the good writers on FF take years to finish their best pieces, but you... And guaranteed, I dont know how long you plan for this story to be, but still. Your doin pretty good so far. Me and my friend have a list of what we call Epics. They are the Epic Bleach Yaoi writers of FF, in our opinion. You are definitely going on it. And Im not like saying that to imply that you should feel flattered or anything, but just... as a compliment. You really deserve more... Oh, whats the word... Support? Credit? Downright readers! For this story.

I am in love, I cant believe I never found this story on my own. As it happens I came across your work on DeviantArt and was intrigued by your pictures. Btw, your also a very good artist. I commend you on that also. But so I came here and found this amazing piece of work! And Im so glad I did, you had my sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time reading this! Quiet a few times I just had to stop reading, turn the computer away and just breathe! It was that intense.

I in all honesty think that this story could be made into an actual story if you just changed the characters and what not, perhaps made it a hentai instead of yaoi. Im just saying... Its really amazing. You have done a great job thus far and I look forward to reading more of your work. Cant wait for the next chapter!

-Molly
animeloverjanet chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
Ohhh I didn't see that one coming ;)
Mayuzu chapter 30 . 12/5/2012
I thought Ichigo would finally give himself fully to Grimmjow. Well, seems like Grimmjow has to wait a little bit more. Anyway, hope they'll get the break they deserve. Thanks for updating.
Misc. Ink chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Wow. Ok, so first off, congrats for reaching Ch 30! I can't believe it's more than halfway over, and I really can't wait to see where the rest of this fic goes. The little bits of the dream you showed us were great, and it seems to really foreshadow what's going on in the Nazi camps and what Ichigo may have to witness later on. I really enjoyed the conversation and moments between Grimmjow and Ichigo this chapter. Even though there was some sexual interaction (hooray!), you kept the substance of the story. It wasn't just a physical release for them, and you worked in Ichigo's anxieties on the subject perfectly. I love how the General has the ability to calm him down, even when he's being gruff and demanding. I was very happy for this bit of sexual relief, and I am even more happy that they haven't gone all the way yet. I am glad you are holding out on that and are taking small steps in that direction; it just makes this story all the sweeter. I can't wait for more, and I look forward to the completion of this amazing story. :)
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
Good chapter, though I was sort of expecting for Ichigo to be a little more outgoing when it comes to sex... Simply because he's already realized that Grimmjow has done quite a bit for him, and Nell already mentioned that perhaps the orangehead should be more... forthcoming. Just the way I've interpreted things, it may be different than what you imagine. Personally, I would love to see Ichigo initiate intimacy, he may be a virgin but kissing Grim wouldn't be a hardship. :) Cant wait til the next chapter.
briar black death rose chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
I like the last sentence
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 30 . 12/3/2012
They being so sweet to each other!
Heart of a Slytherin chapter 28 . 11/20/2012
Love this story, though I do feel bad for Tesra... can't wait to see more of this! Yay!

xoxo Heart of a Slytherin xoxo
faithNfantasy chapter 29 . 11/17/2012
You know what I love about this fic? The fact that you don't write smut. You create art. A story full of interesting plot, tenderness and surprising realism, as well as wonderful character development. I must say I greatly enjoy reading this fic even though the subject matter sometimes makes me cringe, you real have made this story such a pleasure to read. I wish more authors took the risks you did when choosing to write about a touchy subject. Bravo!

Xo,

FNF
Mayuzu chapter 29 . 11/15/2012
I'm glad you can update again. Hope things in RL get better. It's nice to see the growing affection between Ichigo and Grimmjow. I hope things get better for them too.
Hollow Ichigo-Ichigo chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
Aww he knows now!
WhiteW12-0 chapter 29 . 11/14/2012
Wonder how Ichi will get Nel and Grimm "out". He's only one person...but I can't wait ta see where you will go with this fic. 'Til then