Reviews for A Touch of Red
chromatose chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
hey bru you deserve this review
it doesn't mean anything but i'm gonna try again in another review soon

LEGS
Odisdera-kun chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
BAHHHH (again. Sorry, thats my fan girl squee type thingy, ANYWAYSSS) Oh gosh, i loved this story so much too! Blah, it made me happy XD The two were a tiny bit out of character at some points but i really think it ended up awesome in the end anyways XD I love all your stories, and i cant thank you enough for sharing them with everyone Haaaaaa

Im actually making a similar story except it's Fem!Germany and just plain old Italy, but pretty much all the guys that are usually girls in fanfictions are guys and all the guys who are usually guys are girls _ Uh, example, Germany is a girl, Italy is a guy, Spains a chick, and Romano's a dude, uh etc etc, but anyways, back to the topic. I think this story helped me a bit to think up some idea's, as do all of your fanfic's, and i would enjoy to read more!

-Odisdera
19TheAwesomeness97 chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
You have no idea how disappointed I was when this ended. This is, by far, the most brilliant RomanoxFem!Spain fic I have ever read. It's astonishing this doesn't have any more views! I was laughing throughout the whole story; it was lovely! I love the way you characterized both Antonia and Lovino; well done! 3
Catching Tomorrow chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
No-one else reviewed? Seriously? Talk about injustice. This totally deserves more than two reviews. Antonia's so cool and Lovi's utterly adorkable, and their style of narration is just so refreshing and amusing to read. Please keep going! _
Catching Tomorrow chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
That was awesome! I second everything Um said and add that Lovino at the end of this chapter was utterly adorable. Please write more! This is going straight on my alerts list.
Um chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Please tell me there's gonna be more of this? This is wonderful! I love how you made Lovino an asshole boss, it just fits so well. And Antonia, holy cow I love her. I love what you've done with her character and I gave a happy little cheer when she told Lovino off at the end there. More people need to write backbone!Spain, or even better, backbone!femSpain, assuming they write her as well as you do :)

I really hope you're writing more of this, because I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment! If you're not, I'll be sure to check out your other fics! you've turned me into a fan :)