Reviews for Harry Potter Without Harry Potter
QuestionsForSome chapter 1 . 5/23
I eagerly await the next chapter! Can you say if there is a definitive ETA on it?
Tryingtobestine chapter 55 . 5/13
Awesome story! Thanks for writing and sharing
Lisa Bender chapter 19 . 4/9
Very good fanfic :) I enjoy reading this :p
UniquelyMi chapter 55 . 4/5
Whoa. I wasn't going to read this because I sort of like Harry, but the premise was interesting. You developed this world really nicely though. All the characters feel right (and also I like them being the way they are) and the progression of the story has been great. Also, I intended to go to sleep two hours ago.
madamezou chapter 55 . 4/1
omg this fic is awesome. not something usually down my alley plot-wise, but you hooked me with a fantastic writing style and such on spot characters :D

love this, thanks a lot for sharing!

*hurries to click the "follow" button*
Aradjha chapter 55 . 3/20
well, this was a fun series to read. Shame there isn't more. The Nott sidequest especially is entertaining, good job on the whole.
aradjha chapter 19 . 3/19
My first comment. I like this idea - and it makes Harry seem like a hyper-competent Sue in hindsight. Well done!
humanatee chapter 41 . 3/13
This is such an interesting concept, and I'm loving how you've been writing it. It's sad at times (some of the Sortings and ghost Harry and Luna being bullied just got me), but it's well-balanced with humor. Your exploration of characters that didn't play huge roles in canon is also wonderful. I'm especially liking Percy's involvement, as well as some of the Slytherin viewpoints included.
The *only* problem with this story is that its tone is a bit condescending and childish at times. For example, when Lucius is getting lectured by his wife, she talks to him like a child, for the sake of providing an easily quotable moral for the reader. I dislike that aspect of your writing.
rustponymlp chapter 55 . 2/8
I really enjoyed your fic so far. I especially like Hermione's Durmstrang arc.

Thanks for writing it. :D
MidnightRain143 chapter 55 . 2/6
OH MY GOD AN UPDATE! I legit freaked out when I got the email! I was in the middle of a full story reread which I made myself finish before reading the latest chapter, and it was so worth it! I have to reiterate how much I love this story. Your writing is phenomenal and the way you have the plot progressing at Hogwarts with the Weasleys (Percy 3) and Hermione at Durmstrang are so well done. I didn't mention it in my last review but all the extra scenes you throw in like with Lucius Malfoy and his terrible Valentines day, Augusta Longbottom, and the terrifying Jared Nott are so much fun. I really like your take on Theo too!

Speaking of Theo, onto Chapter 55! It was a long wait but boy did you deliver! I'm so excited that Theo and Hermione have met up at Longbottom manner. Those two have the potential to be a good team. Hermione's friends are fun as always. I can't wait to see how everyone gets out of this predicament. And where are Hermione's parents? Nott couldn't leave Malfoy manner with them... so they're somewhere on the grounds still? Mysteries abound!

And in the Chamber! Poor Ron, all on his own. :( I had wondered after the last chapter how he would open the Parseltongue doors. I guess that's still an unknown! The tension is really mounting in that section. Your end of chapter section was chilling.

Excellent update overall, can't wait to see what happens next!
RugitusAstra chapter 55 . 2/4
This is simply fantastic and perfectly beautiful. I can't wait for more.
laurenthulard chapter 55 . 2/4
I just reread the entire story. I'm loving it all over again and hope you won't make us wait too long for an update! One question; why was Ginny taking apart telescopes? Also, in the first chapters of your story, the Nott Patriarch is named Jarred, later Jared. Which is it?
hes5thlazarus chapter 55 . 2/3
I'm so glad you updated! Looking forward to the confrontation!
najdrox chapter 55 . 2/3
oh wow poor Ron if Ginny dies he is going to be devastated