Reviews for Harry Potter Without Harry Potter
tricorvus chapter 50 . 14h ago
ROCKIN!
Do hope you come back and finish this
tricorvus chapter 35 . 19h ago
3 3 3
Good boy Ron. This may be the fanfiction that makes me not hate Percy and Ron
tricorvus chapter 34 . 19h ago
Oh my god epic on to next chapter
tricorvus chapter 31 . 19h ago
Wicked. Damn near pmsl.
tricorvus chapter 30 . 19h ago
Whaaaa?! I was thinking maybe Hermione was the heir through some totally convoluted... Thing...
Wow.
tricorvus chapter 26 . 20h ago
Great big huge thumbs up to this chapter
tricorvus chapter 25 . 20h ago
Another "explaining things" chapter to make me squee
tricorvus chapter 24 . 21h ago
My lord, this is the kind of chapter that SENDS me
tricorvus chapter 23 . 3/29
I LOVE LOVE LOVE chapters where intricate stuff is explained where I can understand it!
tricorvus chapter 22 . 3/29
That was so good I'm weeping
tricorvus chapter 18 . 3/29
Wow, that was right out of left field!
And excellent
tricorvus chapter 17 . 3/29
I'm pretty sure I just had a literary-gasm from reading that. Girl should have been a Slytherin.
tricorvus chapter 7 . 3/28
Effing excellent
Lydia-Hood chapter 1 . 3/25
I saw this story, and thought: the premise was a complete non-sense... 'Suppose Tom Riddle never bothers to show mercy...' that isn't a supposition its canon HP... he doesn't show mercy to anybody... Lily begged for mercy for her child and he killed her and than tried to kill Harry but he got killed in some sort of magical fluke or another... it wasn't mercy, it had nothing to do with him being merciful, he tried to killed a baby and some form of magical protection killed him, Harry didn't survive based on him having been granted 'mercy' but because he 'survived' due to some magic and Voldemort got killed for it... so yea the premise of this story doesn't make any sense since the premise is already canonical as being how he acts anyway so the premise here would lead EXACTLY to canon, if you wanted some new premise, than go the other way around: 'Suppose Tom Riddle bothered to show mercy...' now THAT would be a different premise from canon and would result in a different outcome, but not the one made in the story summary.
I read all 50 chapters in one go and am just wondering where is Harry poter?