Reviews for Gravity's Burden
Booklover1943 chapter 23 . 3/21
This fanfic is really good. I hope you will continue to work on even after so long. It's to good not to finish. Please update. I don't care how long it takes to write another chapter but don't give up on this fanfic.
Alchemist15 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Ohh I thought Katie's power was empathy. But I see her real power is brain chemistry that's how she caused him so much pain.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
It's principal, not principle...the princiPAL is your PAL.

Awesome story!
Alchemist15 chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
I like the chapter it was awesome. And maybe u should bump it up to M just to be safe
xfg chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
There's a lot of bullcrap in this chapter and it was obvious who was going to win. Seriously, you have problems. Luke is starting to become a big hypocrite and Terrence is a badly written character and pretty lousy but at least he's crazy,Luke has no excuse.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
All I learned from the first 2 chapters is that Luke is a douche and is full of bullcrap.
RAZzEN chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
awesome story i'm starting over but you keep doing the good work
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
i know it was to demonstrate dj's power and all, but luke should of beat him, then luke should've gotten out of the orb, i dont really like the fact that he's going to AM
Alchemist15 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Awesome
Lobos506 chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
I like the opening it sad your oc had to die :(
HMMaster chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Awesome. I love the way you turned this around, and his powers working oppositely was an awesome touch. :) keep up the amazing work!
Alchemist15 chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Nice season fanally it was so long but nice
HMMaster chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
Yep. That was good. I'm glad DJ, the first Acolyte, appeared! His powers are a bit like Enzo's quasi-light sound powers, but without the blue glow. Nice job with this one, and I like that you figured out a way to show the brotherhood winning without breaking POVs. Awesome job!
HMMaster chapter 16 . 8/14/2012
Pretty good chapter. Pretty uneventful, but you didn't have much you could do with it, so that's alright. Can't wait for Cauldron.

I'm fairly certain that Sabretooth ALWAYS worked for Magneto on this show. Even when he was with Stryker in Grim Reminder.
HMMaster chapter 15 . 8/13/2012
Good chapter. I think I missed the update email, but whatever. That was a great one though. I like the Brotherhood getting a little more independent, and the Juggernaut fight was really well done. Can't wait for more.