Reviews for Gravity's Burden
I'm Da Bomb chapter 8 . 5/31
More please!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
I like this story so far, good plot intresting characters, as well as really good writing. There are a few things I dont really like though. Nothing big enough to make me stop reading all together, but these things do cause minor annoyance. Other than that though I'm enjoying this :)
Booker6058 chapter 23 . 3/21/2015
This fanfic is really good. I hope you will continue to work on even after so long. It's to good not to finish. Please update. I don't care how long it takes to write another chapter but don't give up on this fanfic.
Alchemist15 chapter 23 . 4/27/2013
Ohh I thought Katie's power was empathy. But I see her real power is brain chemistry that's how she caused him so much pain.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/26/2013
It's principal, not principle...the princiPAL is your PAL.

Awesome story!
Alchemist15 chapter 22 . 2/9/2013
I like the chapter it was awesome. And maybe u should bump it up to M just to be safe
xfg chapter 12 . 2/9/2013
There's a lot of bullcrap in this chapter and it was obvious who was going to win. Seriously, you have problems. Luke is starting to become a big hypocrite and Terrence is a badly written character and pretty lousy but at least he's crazy,Luke has no excuse.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
All I learned from the first 2 chapters is that Luke is a douche and is full of bullcrap.
RAZzEN chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
awesome story i'm starting over but you keep doing the good work
Guest chapter 17 . 12/6/2012
i know it was to demonstrate dj's power and all, but luke should of beat him, then luke should've gotten out of the orb, i dont really like the fact that he's going to AM
Alchemist15 chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
Awesome
Lobos506 chapter 19 . 10/8/2012
I like the opening it sad your oc had to die :(
HMMaster chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Awesome. I love the way you turned this around, and his powers working oppositely was an awesome touch. :) keep up the amazing work!
Alchemist15 chapter 18 . 9/8/2012
Nice season fanally it was so long but nice
HMMaster chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
Yep. That was good. I'm glad DJ, the first Acolyte, appeared! His powers are a bit like Enzo's quasi-light sound powers, but without the blue glow. Nice job with this one, and I like that you figured out a way to show the brotherhood winning without breaking POVs. Awesome job!