Reviews for Lean on Me
IceK04 chapter 8 . 7/7
Omg I love this story! it's great! At first I didn't really expect much of it but now...? this is truly really great! pls continue
Andi chapter 8 . 7/9/2018
Okay so this needs updating I want to see how rachel dose over the summer. It would b nice to see her hang out with the glee girls have some normal teenage fun. I would like to see more rachel and shelby moments as well.
KalenCaelli chapter 8 . 5/23/2018
Great chapter
KalenCaelli chapter 7 . 5/23/2018
The end kind of felt rushed, but overall this was well done
KalenCaelli chapter 6 . 5/23/2018
Good chapter
KalenCaelli chapter 4 . 5/23/2018
I would love to see what is going on in their heads
KalenCaelli chapter 3 . 5/23/2018
Huh
KalenCaelli chapter 2 . 5/23/2018
Busted
KalenCaelli chapter 1 . 5/23/2018
Interesting.
Kingdomfictionalia chapter 8 . 9/24/2017
ASDDFGHJKL DAMN I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY! I can relate to Rachel so much that it hurts to read this(but I didn't go up to the point of actually doing it but I self-harm as a way of coping with things). I love how Rachel gradually lets Shelby in and building a cute relationship with Beth. I'm so sad you didn't continue this but I hope you do! Keep up the good work! Kudos!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2016
I really love this. I read it over and over. Please update if you can!
Marleyharper chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
any chance youll update?
WritingForMySoul12 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
I'm really pissed with Hiram. Who says that when their child is clearly calling for help.
ComplexStatus chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
Wait, that was it? That was a really great ending (or chapter 8) especially when Rachel told Shelby that she can't wait to have kids - I laughed really hard on that. But I think that there are still a lot of unanswered questions and unfinished scenes. I still want to see how Rachel experiences Corcoran High School and if she'll fully recover from her depression.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/21/2014