Reviews for Cursed
Blue moon chapter 1 . 3/21
That's sooooooo scary
Pixieblood chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
I love this story so far :) will there be a Bella/Jacob scene at some point? Im getting impatient lol :)
chickluvzya chapter 42 . 7/8/2013
are you ever even gonna finish this or what?
LunaMoonera chapter 42 . 5/27/2013
Wow so much happened! And still I have more questions...I love where the story is at right now, so much to look forward to and so many new characters.
Were there supposed to be two chapters in tHis one?
I am not complaining but clarifying...now I am the end of the road and I have to wait for your updates. I hope they come soon!
Who is at the Cullen's door? Wat is going to happen with Leah and Paul? Are they going to find a way to help jake and Bella? Is Tanya going to break thought that obsession of Edward?
Tanya is coming with a lot of intel!
I love jake playing mind games with Edward. Hahaha and I have to say it was hot what he was showing him, woman!
Well play...love the story...do not make me wait long...thank you for this story!
LunaMoonera chapter 41 . 5/27/2013
Oh goodness this was a really fantastic chapter!
I can't feel bad for Edward' shame at being laugh.
Yummy Paul is perfect for the job and Leah too, she will overcome Sam when all this is done!
I love the easy banter between the vampires and the pack now. Bella and Jake transformation really pulled them together.
LunaMoonera chapter 40 . 5/27/2013
The imprint! That is why the best choices are Paul and Leah!
Unfortunately they do have to feed in order to control themselves and with the drug failing so far.
LunaMoonera chapter 39 . 5/27/2013
These ones are an interesting bunch...
Andraleigh has a gift similar to Alice or what she predicts is set on stone? Trepkos' is like Eleazar's right?
I can't wait to see how they all play at the confrontation that sure is coming to end the Volturi's time.
LunaMoonera chapter 38 . 5/27/2013
I think some part of the text was missing in this chapter at the beginning...but I see what you said about Edward becoming evil...jealousy has an ugly effect!
I am sure the pack and Bella will not allow Edward to keep the cure from jake.
LunaMoonera chapter 37 . 5/27/2013
I really like Nick. Will he have any gifts?
Jane is going to have change teams permanently now, though and Aro will not be happy!
LunaMoonera chapter 36 . 5/26/2013
I think definitely somebody should volunteer to feed them...
Leah and Paul seem the best choices...he is famous for been the manwhore and thus stamina should not be an issue...he is also unattached...Leah is a bit more sensitive as she is kind of stuck with Sam and all the emotional turmoil this cluster fck entails...so she really needs to move on...but she an help her rightful alpha. I am just that slutty.
LOL
LunaMoonera chapter 35 . 5/26/2013
So good...well I am off for one more before sleeping
LunaMoonera chapter 33 . 5/26/2013
Goodness that was painful to read. We can only hope they will remember what was done unto them and return the favour when the moment of truth get here. Interesting gift Justin has...restorative. This is what jake and Bella need!
LunaMoonera chapter 30 . 5/26/2013
Uh? I guess all that not so virgin blood is at work now
LunaMoonera chapter 29 . 5/26/2013
Such a hot scene Bella and Jake! They are soon sync and they are still a lot of themselves feeling bad about their choices. I get it...they need to feed and they have a pack of unmated wolves...humm Paul...yummy yummy. Embry has an imprint but he is such a sweet heart
LunaMoonera chapter 28 . 5/26/2013
Hoho Seth went for Edward on his own. Hopefully Victoria will not know about Bella through this visit.