Reviews for Just Shy of Politically Correct
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
Loved the last chapter, and Sakura's and Sasuke's small meetings are so cute, the chapter defintley worth the wait, hope you update soon,great story :)
ImmaBeForever chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Aww, this is a pretty cute story. :) update soon?
kloradori chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
I really like this! Hope i can read more from you soon. This is definitely being added to my story alerts. :)
MacieHeart'sCasey chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Ohhh this looks like it could be a really good fic! The political setting is intresting and I always loved a good AU sasusaku, hope you update soon :)
meantimegirl chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Oohhh. This seems promising. And they haven't even talked yet. Hope they do sometime soon. :) Are the first two chapters both teasers? If so does that mean the next chapter will be longer?
lalocheziaxx chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
this is really interesting

a different premise for SasuSaku

i hope you have more plans for this, my mind is already filled with possibilities of political shiz, some actions, blood and gore, conspiracies, and of course SasuSaku fluff,

i maybe getting ahead of myself here,

anyway, i'll take what i can take, i hope you update! :)
Duck chapter 2 . 5/13/2012
This is very nice. It's not the same as other fanfics and Sasuke is unconventionally sweet and Sakura is... Sakura. I like it. I hope you do update soon. :3
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
Oh my Pocky, I hope you keep updating so we can see the SasuSaku develop more. The whole Kantei idea and coffee-sleeping situation for both characters is ADORABLE! I hope the upcoming chapters will be long (not really, but I love how you write this story so of course I'd like long chapters) and erm, frequent? Yes, I wanna read more. GIVE ME MOOOORRRREEEE!
silverymoonfire chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
a lot of potential. bring it home mate.

happy new years
alayneni chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Good start. Looking forward to more!
Yuuki chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
A politcal fic? this will be interesting.
moor chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Cute! :D
Melfina-Pan chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I like AU stories don't use the same old, played out plot ideas (high school, vampire, etc...).

This is an original idea that I haven't seen here before. Though it's a quick glance at Sasuke for the time being, I think you did a good job with his character. Also, the mentions of Naruto, Kakashi, and Sakura fit their individual characters well. I hope you continue the story.
Hypogal chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Well this is definitely different,who know how this will end. I like that :D