Reviews for Son of a Beach
ziggy.uk chapter 8 . 3/9
Another great story, interesting plot and loved the twist that it was Jack, the guy who asked them to come and help him who was the one who had actually summoned Gallagher, he certainly got his comeuppance via Spartacus! Great brotherliness throughout, loved it.
NiDubhchair chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I keep digging around back here and finding yummy stuff I haven't read :) This was great! Perfect amount of whumpage and I loved Dickie-the-Chilled-Out-Ghost, too!
RatQueen chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
So, I don't even know where to start. I love your Supernatural fics and you are definitely my favorite fanfic author. Your characterization of Sam and Dean is so spot on I can't help but here Jared and Jensen's voices when I'm reading your stories. On top of that, I think you have one of the most accurate interpretations of the show I've ever seen. Your ability to pick up on small details and realize their significance is incredible. I especially love how you always use the cold as a trigger for Sam and his memories of the cage. So many people tend to stick with hell fire, but you use the fact that Lucifer burns cold, and that is just marvelous. Speaking of that, season seven (and crazy Sam) was one of my favorite parts of the show, and this fic captures it so perfectly. This is my absolute number one favorite piece of Supernatural fanfiction I have ever read.

So, basically, I've read pretty much all the fanfics you've written and I love them to death and I hope you never stop writing!
Snarry4life chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I like how you added the cat, that was awesome :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
still awesome stuff :) uhuuuuu! :D looking forward to the next one :P
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Dean's a secret cat lover. Yay!
BranchSuper chapter 8 . 5/19/2012
Good story!
mish chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
And I forgot to mention that I love the title as well. That's actually what got me to read the story in the first place :)
mish chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
LOVEDDD this story! So creative and different but still true to the characters. You're a genius!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
I really enjoyed this: the creative story, the well-rounded OCs (especially your friendly ghost), the brotherly h/c that's satisfying without going OOC, and even that you update so regularly. Very satisfying read.
Sjoeks chapter 8 . 2/11/2012
Do I even have to tell you how much I enjoyed this story? it was great, as always ;)

I love Winchester whumpage and a good plot ;)

You're awesome!

- Lune x
twomom chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Another amazing story from you! I just got to finish the last two chapters and loved it! This story had it all; humor, angst, hurt boys and a great mystery/story to go along with it all. You really write the boys very believable and I appreciate that so much. And I also appreciate the way you finish your stories and update so quickly. I know that can be hard to do so just know everyone does appreciate it. Thanks again for the entertainment!
Kirabaros chapter 8 . 2/6/2012
Alrighty. Well that was a fun story and I enjoyed immensely since you capture Dean's reluctance of flying so well as well as his softer side in regards to the cat.

I loved the plot and I admit I was surprised by who the perpetrator was in this piece. Nice twist to it though. Hope to see more from you.
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
Always a joy to read your works...Thank you so much for sharing your talent...k
Sparkiebunny chapter 8 . 2/3/2012
Perfect end to the story, great work! :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »