Reviews for Son of a Beach
NoilyPrat chapter 8 . 2/9
Sarah! Nice to see Dickie isn't alone, although sorry Sarah had to die...
Glad the boys are healing. Grinning over them climbing into the deathtrap... helicopter, and teasing each other.
Love the guard cat.
NoilyPrat chapter 7 . 2/9
JACK! oh, you poor son-of-a-bitch... you really did it the wrong way... seems he's got more in common with Sam than first glance.
Wow - stomach open and bleeding, hamburger meat for a back ... how about a vacation, dudes?
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 2/9
Really like Dickie as the friendly Casper.
Love the homemade soup, too. Yum!
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 2/1
hehehehehe... love your line, "Sammy what is it with you and women mothering you, man?"
Glad everyone can see Sam "served" - cause YES! he's STRESSED
NoilyPrat chapter 4 . 2/1
someone sabotaged the brothers' salt lines!
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 2/1
oh, so glad the bad ghost isn't the same as the childhood ghost. Dickie sounds fun.
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 2/1
Hawaii! Never thought to get Dean to fly out there ... and then a helicopter! NO WAY! LOL... and to top it all off... his uniform. *dying laughing*
Guest chapter 8 . 11/1/2015
Hawaii for the boy, finally. Loved it! Thanks.
gluedwithgold chapter 8 . 9/12/2015
Yet another awesome story! I love that you got our boys to the beach ("Sand between our toes, Sammy, sand between our toes.") even if it was in a whumpage kind of way! And I adore the fact that the cat saved the day!

I'm thoroughly enjoying working my way through your stories...I've been ill and reading is the only thing that keeps my mind off it, so I'm glad to have a slew of such well-written and entertaining stories to read...thank you and your muse for sharing the hard work and imagination! chapter 8 . 3/9/2015
Another great story, interesting plot and loved the twist that it was Jack, the guy who asked them to come and help him who was the one who had actually summoned Gallagher, he certainly got his comeuppance via Spartacus! Great brotherliness throughout, loved it.
NiDubhchair chapter 8 . 3/15/2014
I keep digging around back here and finding yummy stuff I haven't read :) This was great! Perfect amount of whumpage and I loved Dickie-the-Chilled-Out-Ghost, too!
RatQueen chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
So, I don't even know where to start. I love your Supernatural fics and you are definitely my favorite fanfic author. Your characterization of Sam and Dean is so spot on I can't help but here Jared and Jensen's voices when I'm reading your stories. On top of that, I think you have one of the most accurate interpretations of the show I've ever seen. Your ability to pick up on small details and realize their significance is incredible. I especially love how you always use the cold as a trigger for Sam and his memories of the cage. So many people tend to stick with hell fire, but you use the fact that Lucifer burns cold, and that is just marvelous. Speaking of that, season seven (and crazy Sam) was one of my favorite parts of the show, and this fic captures it so perfectly. This is my absolute number one favorite piece of Supernatural fanfiction I have ever read.

So, basically, I've read pretty much all the fanfics you've written and I love them to death and I hope you never stop writing!
Snarry4life chapter 8 . 1/22/2014
I like how you added the cat, that was awesome :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 8 . 11/3/2013
still awesome stuff :) uhuuuuu! :D looking forward to the next one :P
Jenjoremy chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
Dean's a secret cat lover. Yay!