Reviews for Son of a Beach
LadyBeryl chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Love it. Practically salivating for the next chapter. ;)
Colby's girl chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Awesome chapter. I'm really enjoying this story, keep it coming!
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
Nice chapter! :)
twomom chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
So glad Spartacus won Dean over! I hated that Sarah got killed. I liked her. I did like Dickie interacting with Sam in the elevator. Lovin' this story!
Kirabaros chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Yeah Dean's a softie. Nice move with the two ghosts in the place. I am kept in suspense wondering what will happen next. Keep it up.
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Haha, AWESOME chappie! :))
TheBigChillQueen chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Awwww X33 I want to keep Sparticus now lol!

XD Dean's got a drinking buddy at last X3

O-o and that was a close call Sammy almost had!

:D Can't wait to read more!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I like this a lot, it's fun. And you, just couldn't resist putting Dean in shorts, could you?

Oh and nice twist on the two ghosts being there.

Leigh Ann
TheBigChillQueen chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
lmao...Sammy as the girl...poor guy :)

This is so good X33 I LOVE it! Can't wait to read more :D
zekeschance chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Another entertaining story from you! YAY! Loved the whole bit with Dean getting on the helicopter. You did a great job with him. And of course the hurt Sam and bringing in Lucifer was the perfect touch. I can tell through your writing that you really enjoy it. It makes it that much better! Thanks!
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Really nice start to your story and I am loving the hurt Sam! And I couldn't help but laugh at the brothers cover as a 'couple!"

Really looking forward to seeing what you do with this one and who the second ghost is. So cool that they actually have a helpful ghost that saved Sammy's life! That's a nice twist I haven't read in a long time!
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
Wonderful update! :)
LadyBeryl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Dean should take a Xanax, puts my mom right out for plane flights. *snicker*
Colby's girl chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Soooo glad you've posted a new story. Loved the first chapter.
Kailene chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Poor Dean...not only torture him with a plane ride, then you go and throw a helicopter at him as well. HA!

Great start, very intriguing, can't wait to see where this goes.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »