Reviews for Letters from the Front
Dnar Semaj chapter 5 . 3/3
It's spelled incense, not incents.

Good story.
Tina-CMW chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
very interesting! great story! really enjoyed how you wove some of the book's hints into this one
Fire From Above chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Thanks for the story. I liked how you wrote the Outsider. Was Luccio joking in her letter?
krashkart chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
Yeah, I guess he should call Molly. Very well done story I enjoyed it immensely.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Dem wath hapen next can you finish the history , is so good and interesting, please do not take to much time and continue with the history. Tanks
Maria Hernandez
Guest chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
is so good then feel like Jim Butcher writhing , men you are fabuloso.
Roy chapter 7 . 2/20/2013
Please update, this is the one the best dresden files fics out there
krashkart chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Finally got around to sending a review. Thoroughly enjoyable chapter. I think you have captured Mr Butchers style very well including the combat scenes. I was going to offer a larger critique but other than a few typos I really didn't have any criticisms and I've already told you on more than one occasion that you're an outstanding writer so I guess the only thing left to say is keep up the good work
Fire From Above chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
I am thoroughly enjoying Shilpa's crush on Harry. Nice job with the action.

That looks like a cliffhanger. Don't leave us hanging for too long.
Datu824 chapter 7 . 1/24/2013
Great Chapter! I really enjoy the interactions of the characters.
Grimelark chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Good story man, nice interplay with his peeps. Can't wait to see what you'll end up doing with listens.
Fire From Above chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I am really curious about what those rumors are about Harry. I hope we get to see a couple. Mouse was awesome in showing off his new power. Yay for the rescue, and I hope to read more soon.
JRush chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I've edited Chapter 6 to fix a few errors both in wording as well as a glaring logic issue. That and for some reason the ... ... ... break from the letter to the story at the top didn't make it through translation the first time, so that's fixed too. :)

I hope you enjoy this chapter and will update soon.
krashkart chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
I must say that I'm quite impressed. Your writing style is virtually identical to Mr Butcher's If someone had given me a sample of your writing and asked me if i thought it was a piece of his work I would have said most certainly.
Grimelark chapter 5 . 7/16/2012
Nice job man glad to see you are continuing the story!