Reviews for Persephone's Promise
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
This was very, very beautiful.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
This was...enchanting.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This is a sad, but wonderful story. Great first chapter!
D. Oilee chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
This made me remember of an incident, and it made me cry :'(
D. Oilee chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Wow...this is simply wonderful. I had a magical experience going through these beautiful lines. I have fallen in love with it. :)
elena chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Aww. So beautiful, elegant and touching. Wonderfully written.
Anon chapter 3 . 6/6/2012
Beautifully written! Very enjoyable to read, and so touching.
araeofsomething chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
I loved this... it made me tear up. I'm sorry you didn't get your happy ending with "JRA" - but there's so many memories you can live with until you see them again, I hope. All the best, A
semicharmed chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
It was sweet.
Sharkeygirl chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
Really great story! So glad the ending was happy! I just loved everything about this story!
Lolita chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
One more thing: I'm sorry for your loss. I hope writing "Persephone" gave you a small measure of closure.
Lolita chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
I love it so much. Every part of the story was pure poetry, a masterpiece in itself. I can only imagine the sort of tragic love affair that inspired such a work...

You are so talented, and I'm confused as to why your obvious talent is not being recognized by more readers. Sometimes the best writers don't get the credit they deserve for a long, long time (look at Keats). I just hope those of us who DO recognize your skill can adequately express our gratitude to you for touching us with your writing.
Lolita chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Goodness! I've only read the beginning, and I have chills! Your writing is...beautiful, poetic, raw. I rarely see such depth of emotion in simple fanfiction. Your style of writing is comparable to that of a published author or poet.

I have to go read the rest now.
elizamae chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Your writing style is absolutely lovely. I'm actually tearing up right now; this story is beautiful.
PeaceSurpassesUnderstanding chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
really effective. enjoyed. kept me completely absorbed, was totally into the atmosphere. thankyou :)