Reviews for The Lord Of Winter
i love this fic. i might make an art for it. but it was left unfinished... please update if your still making fanfiction...
prismturtle chapter 26 . 2/17
AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this fic has left a hole in my heart
This is awesome! Please update dude! I love this so much!
Rising from the Ashes YOLT chapter 26 . 3/24/2016
I am sad you stopped the story! I love it but whatevs...
sasunaru13 chapter 26 . 8/19/2015
ahh it finally ends...fav chapters huh, hmmm I guess mine would be..all chapters when ivan and al do the frick frack haha (bricked by you)
just joking, those are my second most fave chapters!
the top one would be..hmmm where Al and Ivan meets again and Al ran away with Emil. Im a loser for reunion chapter haha.
Okay so I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for creating this magnificent fics. This fic has it all, adventure, romance, angst, and Im just so addicted to this! This must take a lot of your spare time and I hope my reviews somewhat makes you entertained haha..
I really think this is the best AU RusAme fics, hands down. The characters, plot line, humours, they all made my day and I feel like theres a gaping hole in my chest when I read the last chapter. Like theres something missing and I really missed crying, laughing, and smiling reading this fic. So again, thank you for giving me this joy through this amazing fic. You really are an amazing author! ;v;
sasunaru13 chapter 25 . 8/19/2015
smut really does spice things up in this fic, but i'll still go ahead and continue reading this even if you settle with only cuddles, thats just how much i love your writing!
sasunaru13 chapter 24 . 8/18/2015
oh my God...finally Ivan's past!
sasunaru13 chapter 23 . 8/17/2015
whatt things just got more complicatedd
sasunaru13 chapter 22 . 8/17/2015
ohmmggg finally finally! i tought he'll stuck in the fae forever sobs
sasunaru13 chapter 21 . 8/17/2015
i really love how you manage to make my poker face laugh openly with your humorous scene hahaha
sasunaru13 chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
though i know this is discontinued i just cant stop reading this! i cant wait to read your latest fic too! youre just amazing!
sasunaru13 chapter 19 . 8/17/2015