Reviews for Mystery in past
Q.Jenna chapter 8 . 9/17
Hello for those who note about the grammar. First I wanted to thank them telling me about and in result I'm currently replacing my previous chapters with grammar mistake free chapters. Hope the quality will satisfy you.
P.S. The new chapters are carefully edited so in case of any mistake I would appreciate you noting it.
LittleSpiderWeaver chapter 2 . 9/17
Hello! I decided to re-read the story since it's been forever since I read it! So here goes my review.

I find your plot very intrigueing and I'm really excited to find out more about everything, especially more about Erick and his intentions and who he is. The only bad thing is that sometimes the spelling and grammar is a little bit off, which might seem weird for me, the queen of bad spelling and grammar to say. Otherwise, a really good story! Update soon!
Please make Septimus and Jenna fall in with each other
Syanra chapter 7 . 9/13
Wow, I wish he had really punched Erick.. Great chapter, update soon!
PandaLover981238 chapter 6 . 7/1
Sorry, I don't get out.
Putted? What? Are we playing golf?
Update, I
Love this story.
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Who's sick? This is really intense! Update!
critic chapter 6 . 4/6/2014
why would you fricken stop it here?!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/21/2014
Miko chapter 6 . 8/14/2013

keep going i love this story
Insertisernamehere chapter 6 . 8/9/2013
Is beetle going to die? I think he should get to the brink of death and Jenna dumps erick and confesses her love to beetle and he barely makes it but they end up together.
Jon Flawless chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
I like it.
Claire chapter 6 . 7/7/2013
That was a great chapter. I liked how Beetle and Erick fought, I really thought Erick had more to him than meets the eye. I really wonder what happened to Beetle at the end. Keep writing this interesting story!