Reviews for As Tall As Lions
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 1 . 4/6
god i love your mina/kunz. you just kill me, every single time.

-Strawberry
Red-Elephant chapter 5 . 8/21/2014
Wow...just wow. You are an amazing world builder and writer. I loved every chapter but especially the first two. You made me feel like I was there with them, looking over their shoulders, hearing what they hear and smelling what they smell. Honestly, bravo! Going in my favs :)
8 Acres East chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
This was such an imaginative story! Thank you, I truly enjoyed these trips through the past!
luey chapter 5 . 11/12/2013
*cries*

I was definitely not expecting me-angst. Maybe character angst. And then. You know. Secondary angst. BUT NOT PRIMARY ANGST.

Good show. *claps*
KisekiNoSekai chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
I like this chapter :) feel sorry for her though
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 2 . 9/30/2013
Omg, that was the biggest plot twist ever! You are amazing.

-Strawberry
Nixariel chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I liked the way you made the various scenarios all very different.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 4 . 9/10/2013
I love Ami/zoi! I thought this was an I retesting twist on a historical version. I was really hoping for a happily ever after but another tragic end!
I thought the other senshi fic fit then well. Rei in darkness and doing whatever it took to protect. Makoto searching for her faceless love. However with minako- I wondered about the fisherman aspect. Of all the roles Kunzite coul have fulfilled in ancient Egypt... A fisherman?

I love the idea of Ami in parliament but that would be so difficult especially since women were considered like property. Also a twist that it was Zoi who had the arranged marriage! With Ami's position and wealth as duchess I would think that she would have the arranged marriage and he would do anything to get to her.

As always- amazing job and hope to read more ami/zoi!
Reactionary Response chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
This story is completely beautiful and perfect. Thank you so much for making it public
Mestra chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
I truly enjoyed this story. You managed to make vignettes with unfulfilling, uncertain ends so satisfying. I think the characterizations were spot on, and I absolutely loved the historical settings. History is awesome!
Lilian chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
YOU! Marry me? How can you write such delicious things, you fiend? This was absolutely lovely, harsh and brittle and full of angst, and yet hope, hope everlasting at the very end.

can't tell you just how much I loved it :D
glassdreams chapter 5 . 12/6/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. The best thing about it was the cultural differences you incorporated in each of the Senshi's lives. I found Ami's to be the most heartbreaking and Rei's to be the most fitting - maybe because Arabic/Eastern settings fit her so much. Dark hair and fortune telling - very like a gypsy, and very Arabic in all. Hats off!
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
YAHHHHH! SHE KILLED HIM!

I love how you set up each little world so wonderfully and you create enough curiosity to have me wondering about their lives in that time without going overboard. Brilliant!

These are so much fun. AND SO SAD! Here's hoping for the happy ending (at least, that's what the summary implies, yes?) _
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
On the first chapter and this popped into my head: Your writing is great! How come I've never read anything from you before? WHY?! I must rectify this!

It was going so well until they all DIED in the fishing boat! ;_;
Warrior of Ice chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
Crystal Tokyo was a great choice to set this last one. I was expecting modern day Japan, but I love being surprised.

More beautiful lines here, like "winding sadness in every note." And of course, the ending line was fantastic: "Below, the crash of glass against solid crystal echoed. It sounded like hope." I like how each of the pairings gets screen-time in this last scene.

Kudos on writing five terrific scenes!