Reviews for The Leyna ABC's
Wait is rayna a daughter of apollo in this version of the book
I'm chapter 1 . 6/19
Wait is rayna a daughter of apollo in your version?
Jianna3960 chapter 19 . 2/16
The ' Leyna's ABC's ' is not done yet! Please update!
KoelKat chapter 19 . 1/22
I am going to cry
thalicoisamazayn chapter 19 . 12/20/2015
Is it danisnotonfire? i love this series its amaze! Do you ship thalia x nico, and malcolm x bianca?
Nameless freak chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
Reyna is daughter of Bellona, and she's Roman, and praetor, and...sorry
Marissa chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! ! Keep Reyna a daughter of Apollo! !
Liett chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I got a shorter username, just for you, Bay. ;)

TeamLeoOmega (formerly)
SafireRansomePoseidonsDaughter chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
She's awesome as a daughter of Apollo!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Love it so far but this chapter was a bit sad
Jawl chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
It seems to me we have reached an issue here. I just got off the phone with the queen of England and she is greatly disappointed that you haven't updated in so long.
FanOfTheFandom36 chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
1. It seems you always update in the wee hours of the day which is when I'm always up on my tablet. Love to sleep but never get to bed on time
2. I just finished the Divergent book before I started reading this and it was AWESOME, so just that I should share that info.

:) :D
OSG loves to read chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Oh, one more thing... do you know any 'When in Rome' jokes? Thanks!
OSG loves to read chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Perfect once again. Sweet and sad with the perfect storytelling. I do have an idea for T. Maybe T can stand for Try? I don''t know... just an idea. But can I see more of Jason or Percy? They are the perfect comic relief. Love your story though.
TheBlueAlienRobotZombie chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I don't think I could have read through this story anymore if she did have a miscarage... It's be too painful... But you didn't, no need to dwell on it. This chapter was really sad, and so now I'm sad... Better that I'm about to sleep I guess. But now I have a problem. I used to be Leyna, but then House Of Hades came out. Leo meet Kalypso, and now I have to decide, go with canon and ship Kaleo, or go Leyna... Hhhmmmmm...