Reviews for The Leyna ABC's
Marissa chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOO! ! ! ! ! Keep Reyna a daughter of Apollo! !
Liett chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
I got a shorter username, just for you, Bay. ;)

TeamLeoOmega (formerly)
SafireRansomePoseidonsDaughter chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
She's awesome as a daughter of Apollo!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/19/2014
Love it so far but this chapter was a bit sad
Jawl chapter 19 . 4/22/2014
It seems to me we have reached an issue here. I just got off the phone with the queen of England and she is greatly disappointed that you haven't updated in so long.
ImportanceOfFamily chapter 19 . 1/18/2014
1. It seems you always update in the wee hours of the day which is when I'm always up on my tablet. Love to sleep but never get to bed on time
2. I just finished the Divergent book before I started reading this and it was AWESOME, so just that I should share that info.

:) :D
OSG loves to read chapter 18 . 1/3/2014
Oh, one more thing... do you know any 'When in Rome' jokes? Thanks!
OSG loves to read chapter 19 . 1/3/2014
Perfect once again. Sweet and sad with the perfect storytelling. I do have an idea for T. Maybe T can stand for Try? I don''t know... just an idea. But can I see more of Jason or Percy? They are the perfect comic relief. Love your story though.
TheBlueAlienRobotZombie chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
I don't think I could have read through this story anymore if she did have a miscarage... It's be too painful... But you didn't, no need to dwell on it. This chapter was really sad, and so now I'm sad... Better that I'm about to sleep I guess. But now I have a problem. I used to be Leyna, but then House Of Hades came out. Leo meet Kalypso, and now I have to decide, go with canon and ship Kaleo, or go Leyna... Hhhmmmmm...
apocalypticapplepie chapter 19 . 12/29/2013
Shit I know a lot of British I cant remember the names oh well. But please update soon. I beg of you 'reina'
apocalypticapplepie chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
"I felt him undress me with his eyes!" Man I was died when he said that
apocalypticapplepie chapter 3 . 12/29/2013
Reyna is a daughter of bellona, not apollo
Liett chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
*crying crying crying*
That end... Oh my goddess, that end...
*cring crying crying*
This was so sad! I think you wrote the emotions so well. It made me feel like I was there, with Reyna... scratch that, it made me feel like I WAS Reyna.
This chapter was well worth the wait, and was seriously so tear jerking... I just can't get over it. Well done!
And as for your favourite YouTuber... I'll PM you. ;)
Argentum 13 chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
That was really sweet. Excellent job.
Darklokura chapter 19 . 12/28/2013
Hi , okay ?
I do not know if I have mentioned in this fic , but I follow a long time and love it!
Before proceeding with the review I warn you that the likely misspellings and agreement are because of comment through Google Translator , I am Brazilian and I never had much enthusiasm for doing an English course , then believe I'm not illiterate but just know write in my language of origin . /
Going back to what matters , love each chapter , mostly what has scenes of jealousy of those two , I think the very cute couple .
This last chapter was pretty sad , do not know if I was more worth of Hylla or Reyna . Incidentally fell for Meg
Well .. that's it, sorry again for mistakes and for not commenting before, but do college and during the school year ( which in Brazil is late February to early December ) is difficult to stop to comment. Okay , enough of the blah blah blah , I repeat congratulations fics and I look forward to the next chapter .
PS : I hope you had a great Christmas and that your New Year is wonderful.