Reviews for Saving You
Egbert.EXE chapter 6 . 1/10
*crying
Guest chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
If iduscontinued and you don't intend on continuing it again (ever) then you should put it up for adoption.
shilo mochaisin chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
do you think you could finish this if you get some more inspiration?
crazycutie6688 chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
PLZ CONTINUE THIS IT'S SOOOOOOOO KAWAII!
Demitoro chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
nooooo u must keep going the story is awesome and i wanna know wut happened to mattie! waaaaaahhhhh! TTOTT
Kaze Amaya chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
I hope to see more :)
Kaze Amaya chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Yay :D
Mattie really is adorable. :)
Kaze Amaya chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
I'm loving this story more and more! :D
(BTW, at the end there's a spelling mistake; 'accrued'...? I'm pretty sure that's not a word...)
Kaze Amaya chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
This is so sweet and sad (I'm guessing France is the drinking dad) France needs to calm the hell down and stop making Mattie sad! :l
Kaze Amaya chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
This seems interesting :)
good job so far
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
gaaaah! D: i thought i was gonna get anothr chapter! but thats okay, atleast i got something... *sigh* just kidding... kind of...
that kiss last chapter was perfect! im not big on alfredxmattie but im liking this so far... and i cant believe france...i mean francis is an abusive parent! hopefully we get to see him later on? (sorry matt) alfreds hero complex is cute, as usual. please dont abandon this fic because im sure people besides me are still reading it and enjoying it. thanks for 5 (4 1/2?) great chapters so far...
TA-twinArmageddons chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Ahhhhhhhhh! This is so cute! You have to update! Nuuuuuuu update ASAP por favor!
ShayShayGirl chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
I loved it! It was sweet and made my head hurt to think of the agony Canada was in. I would absolutely suggest writing more!
98ichigo chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
have some cutesy lovey dovey stuff :)
Hinata28h chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue! Continue!

X Infinity