Reviews for Find Your Way Back
thinkinfire chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
you know what, i really hoped that u would have gone with chuck just pushing blair away n speaking up for serena n be with lily for that scene. for the life of me i still cannot comprehend blair liking dan at all. n how everyone should be so forgiving of her when she practically just hurts everyone just herself. as much as i want a chair happy ending, i think chuck would have given blair the peace his mind abt the circumstance of her supposed to be there for serena over any personal issues she had. it is only appropriate. i feel so bad for serena. ): blair didnt deserve her happy ending in this ep at all. (which prolly explains why u had troubles writing it. heee.)
annablake chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
“"I just want you to be happy. Tell me what would make you happy, Dan," she demanded.” One of the billion mysteries of season 5 was why Blair seemed more concerned with Dan’s happiness than Chuck’s? I never got that.

“Chuck's quiet, closed room.” THANK YOU BLAIR FOR REMEMBERING THAT. (Sorry for the caps lock, but few things made me more upset than Blair having no problems making out with Dan (!) in CHUCK’S BEDROOM. God, it made me dislike her so much…)

“Why I even thought you were good enough for Serena after all these years is beyond me." *applause* This is the Blair I love and adore, not that shadow of a character named Blair we mostly saw in season 5.

Love how protective Blair is of Serena, and god do I feel sorry for S because of Douchy Dan’s behaviour. Jesus he’s such an ass and finally Blair sees it.

“And the royals be damned, she needed Chuck now.” Aw, love her!

"I wanted that baby to be mine," he admitted. The sadness on her face could've killed him. She so desperately wanted to fix him, to make him better, and it was the one thing she couldn't do. Not with this. She nodded. "Me too." "All mine," he said fiercely. She exhaled slowly. "Me too," she said softly.” Aw, thank you for that. Thank you so, so much. I think this might be one of the few fanfics I’ve read where Blair clearly states she wants Chuck’s children and no-one else’s and that she desperately – just as much as him - wanted for that child to be his. Well, of course it really was supposed to be his, except the writers had to rewrite the storyline after half the season to enable Blair to hook up with Dan – which Baby Bass would have gotten in the way of. So instead of Chuck and Blair’s child storyline we got…icky alley sex… I don’t know about anyone else but that to me was the suckiest exchange in the history of television.

Anyway, once again thank you.

“If I stay another second, I'll take you, and you will have my baby.” Yes! As it was supposed to be. Always.

“Even the horror of Dan's kiss had erased itself from her memory.” Lol, Blair is fantastic. In fact, this might be my favourite post-season 5 Blair in any fic ever.

It does make me a bit sad that Chuck defends Blair choosing another guy over him thoug,h since I found that truly heart-breaking... He didn’t deserve that. (Imagine Blair defending Chuck choosing another woman over her!) And I don’t buy that Louis ever loved Blair – or her him for that matter – I mean, he didn’t even know her. *shrugs* It was an empty *fairytale*, lol. But I get that it’s used as a plot point to resolve the dowry issue.

Anyway, all in all I really loved the 5.15 chapter. :)
annablake chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I really liked the 5.13 part of this chapter. Not in a billion years would (real/in character) Blair ever be able to marry another guy in front of Chuck. She would never be able to be that cruel or heartless... So her changing her mind and running back to Chuck warmed my heart. This also saved her from "running away" with a Brooklynite in the end. (Poor Blair, what did they do to her in season 5?)

Anyway, so happy the wedding ended the way it did. :)
daydreamduck16 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Just read them all! Loved them, can't wait for more, I need them! Haha
JuseaPeterson chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
That was an amazing chapter. I loved this scene. I love how Chuck spoke simply to Blair, showing her what was happening without getting aggressive or bringing Dan or the video into it. Blair finally saw what was obviously there. I'm glad that Chuck was there to stick up for Serena. That was horrible when Blair kissed Dan right in front of Serena at the hospital.

Great chapter, I love how they got together.
Trosev chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I enjoy everything about your story! It is just so wonderful to read Blair and Chuck getting through the b.s. that was season 5 and just be together. Thank you for posting! Looking forward to more and more!
scarlett2u chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I love your Chuck voice here! Very well done chapter. I loved it! I knew if they just spent more than 2 seconds together, she'd have to face the truth. Loved all the CS scenes. The one with them walking away together with S leaning on him was particularly poignant. I can't believe I'm saying this, but...I loved that they waited the year for each other. Made such a great reunion at the end. Loved the part where C explained that his love for B was greater than Serena's-just as lovely as the apology scene we saw onscreen. Hmm...let's see, can I possibly use the word "love" any more in connection with this chapter? YES! I love, love, loved this chapter! When do I get another one?
Dr.GG chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I absolutely LOVED this chapter! And not just because it ended in a much better manner that the actual show. Your Chuck said SO many of the things to Blair that I wanted to about Serena! And I HATED that Blair kissed Dan in the hospital right in front of a grieving Serena - not a very BFF thing to do. So happy that Chuck flat out told her that was not okay. Your Blair's reasoning behind being w/Dan is what i always took it to be - she felt safe with him, she liked that he liked (loved) her, and she felt an enormous sense of gratitude towards him. (if she would have let Chuck or Serena help her they would have gladly - funny that she never felt obliged to be w/Chuck, even after he paid the dowry). My favorite part of this chapter had to be when Chuck declared it impossible for Serena to love her more than he does. It's like Blair finally accepted what she's seen in Chuck for awhile now. It was so good when Chuck admitted that he screwed up in the past, but what did he do wrong this time - nothing! And the best part of the entire chapter, Chuck didn't need to say a single bad word against Dan to have Blair choose him. He didn't even have to use his trump card - the wedding video - to get Blair to leave Dan! I also loved that you had them wait out the year before getting together! Chuck was a gentleman and didn't give her an ultimatum! (sorry - that was aimed at the show).

OK, I've rambled on long enough but I just have so much love for this chapter! I didn't even talk about everything I loved! Just wonderful.
(it's Ellen from twitter btw).
Carrie chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
I really love this ending (and the others you wrote) so much better than what happened on the show. Oh, and ignore the trolling Dair fans who like to read CB fics just to leave bad reviews. They are so pathetic
TriGemini chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
This was great to read. I'm glad you updated it.
JuseaPeterson chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I think that 5x15 should have definitely gone the way you wrote about it. I don't even want to think about the episode. What you wrote was beautifully done. I loved the entire thing, you had it make sense and fit them as characters and a couple. And I loved the 5x11 one was well. Both great to read.
JuseaPeterson chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
I loved what happened in this chapter. It was so perfectly done. I really like how it wasn't just Chuck who went there but you still had both Serena and Chuck there.

Great chapter.
TriGemini chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
Loved reading this a lot!

I liked the one where Chuck went to talk to Louis.

Seeing as how, a lot of us thought the same thing-if Louis hadn't started to doubt Blair-she wouldn't have began to pull away from him and see the changes that Chuck was making.

Enjoyed it.
JuseaPeterson chapter 3 . 4/26/2012
I loved both of these. I can totally see them happening, if things were right in the show. Anyways, great ideas and I love the how you bring the characters alive. I loved the interactions and how they ended up together.
MasochistandNarcissistFan chapter 5 . 4/26/2012
Lol, yes the first one was longer but it needed to be. Cuz things were a little tricky w/ the whole dowry situation so I liked that. Also, yay to how B reacted when Dan kissed her cuz that's how she should've at least in that time frame. XD It was a very cute chapter. heh

And you're totally right about 5x11, it was the simplest time for their problems to be solved I think. He only had to get her to believe her pact w/ God was ridiculous & that she could count on him. Nice job. :)