Reviews for Stimulus
isailhomoships chapter 2 . 6/24/2014
Ahh this was good. I like how your style of writing reflects the older style of sir acd. :)
Nums chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
I just wanted to say that I absolutely love your work. Unlike most fanfic writers, your writing is actually very good and the fact that you write about Johnlock brings me great satisfaction. In any case, thank you very much for your writing, as it gets me un-sad when I'm feeling down.
JuniorWoofles chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
:) fucking loved this
TheMadKatter13 chapter 2 . 6/15/2013
Well that was interesting. If I hadn't clicked on this from your profile, I would have never guessed this was the same writer who wrote 'Whiskey'. I could DEFINITELY see the ACD influence (in droves) throughout. Not as big a fan of this one as Whiskey but I'm going to go read the sequel.
Caidyn chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Brilliant. They were both very in character and it made me smile a lot of the time. Very hot sex as well. I'm looking forward to reading Distraction next. Thank you for writing it! A very enjoyable story.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Awww bittersweet ending, loved this, very naturalistic characterization, nice one!

Kokoroyume chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
sami1010220 chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
wow, i'm not sure HOW to feel about that ending, lol. i really liked your fic, but at some points, it felt like you were trying a little TOO hard to emulate doyle's style of writing. more specifically, i think it has more to do with the language you chose to use and how you used it, since the language from this century is so different than it was in Doyle's time. overall, however, i felt that you blended the two really well. can't wait to read the next one! :)
sanctuary-in-dreams chapter 2 . 2/20/2012
Nice intro! I feel sorry for poor John, having to get roped into this, feeling as he does, and not getting a normal reaction. But I'm glad Sherlock found sex as a stimulant as opposed to the coke. The smut was very hot, btw. _~ Cheers!

xroxalotx chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
It didn't really need a second part and the sex part, but damn... if it wasn't all the lovelier.

Anya M chapter 1 . 2/15/2012

Here you are, pretty ~

My contribution to your amazing fanfic 3

Anya M.
LilMissDooom chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I really liked this! The whole crazed-high-Sherlock was interesting, and I thought you portrayed it well. The ending kind of made me depressed because John loves him but won't tell him...I almost feel like you could continue this story more, and if you did I certainly wouldn't complain. :D It's a really good story though, keep up the good work!
Mrs.Cumberbatch17 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
This is by far one of the best Sherlock Holmes fanfics I've ever read. I've spent the past hour tracking down deactivated email addresses and passwords to find a way onto my fanfiction account to tell you this. Seriously, that was so well written to the actual characters and so plausible, it could very well be just another episode of the BBC Sherlock Holmes. (If that were the case, I don't think my fangirl self would be able to handle the sheer amount of sexiness.)

I need you to keep writing these! This is MY alternative to cocaine!
SH Fan chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is the best damn fanfic i have EVER read. Honest to god, the way you describe John and Sherlock stays so true to the original characters, and whole plot line seems so canon.

And let me say now, HNNNGGG THAT WAS SO HOT :D Don't mind me while i go find a mop to clean up all the drool.

Your writing style is just fantastic. Most people writing slash fan fiction rush into the sexy stuff without reason or explanation, or dilute the plot with ill conceived ideas that don't make much sense. However you my friend, eased us readers into it so well and layer on the emotions and subtext. I must take my hat off to you.

Also, Sherlock's vulnerability and John's compassion/love was just so HHHNNNGGGG (i fangirled, and it was messy).

Please continue to write more, this fandom needs more awesome writers like you.
NivalKenival chapter 2 . 1/29/2012