Reviews for the hyacinth girl
CloudyDream chapter 1 . 3/28
I think I might be in love with this. Thank you for sharing
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 3/18
This was so different from the usual Klaroline fics and I like that. It was a very satisfying read. Great idea to have Stefan and Katherine run together. Can't imagine Damon giving up on his brother or letting Elena stay human though.
Angels-heart1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Great story, loved it!
likeapromise chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Lovelovelove
jessnicole chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
cute
livinglifeasitis chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Hi, this story is the exact same as 'the curve of you'...I'm going to assume that is a technical error? (also the reason why I am not logged in)

Nevertheless, your writing is beautiful. So so many feels! I hope those two have a happily ever after ending...although the chances of that happening is nil. They'll (their relation will probably be prevented by a) probably go down in flames/some-half-assed-why-does this-work-Salvatore plan.

I loved everything!
Cathar chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I don't even... you're just amazing.
Eight Times Insanity chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
A Haiku review:

This is so gorgeous.
You are gifted and lucky.
Hence, helly praise.

Well, I suck. But you don't, so have cookies. *inserts cyber-cookies*
Seriously, this is stunning. Let me just read it a couple more times and then die.
Devi Lethe chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was really sad, on a lot of levels, but I like how it turned out for Caroline and Klaus. Even Elena, to an extent. I think she really meant it when she said she didn't want to be a vampire. I don't really see that changing for her.

I also like that you didn't make it about Tyler doing something wrong. I like that their relationship was never tarnished by something like that. I'm a Klaroline shipper but that doesn't mean I don't like Tyler.

Over all, I really enjoyed it, even the jumpy aspect to the writing. It's well done. :)
Q u e e n V a m p chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I like this, it's different from the other stories. :)
ink-stained dreams chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
I'm really going to have to invent new words so that I'm not repeating myself every time I review one of your stories. perfect, lovely, brilliant, wonderful images, captivating prose, absolutely jealousy-inducing in every single way. you know the drill. thank you so much for a wonderful read!
Nat D chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
I love this couple. So much.
Sara chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
*Flails* Seriously you're amazing. I adore everything that this is. The hurt, the angst, the happy ending. This parts:He leans up and kisses the corner of her mouth hotly. "Caroline," he growls, "I believe it would be physically impossible for me to ever forget about you, even if I tried." She can't help it; she giggles. "I am kind of totally awesome, I guess." was my favorite. Adorable to read without being too mushy. Love it!
she defies gravity chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really enjoyed this, it's beautiful and sad and so well written. I definately love it!
Just-LiveLaughLove chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This was absolutely brilliant!