Reviews for A Very Low Level Perceptual Filter
TheWriter946 chapter 2 . 11/26/2019
Wonder if there are other adventures... great story!
KillgarraghForever chapter 2 . 9/24/2019
The Doctor wouldn't get bored in a week. He'd get bored in a day.
TXBrainBerry chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
I am not going to lie. I have not even read this yet. I will! I will read every word! I just had to say happy it makes my heart that this even exists. These are my two favorite things on the planet. So 7/5 stars for greatness of topics.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
Yes, an amusing chapter. I watched She-Ra Princess of Power when I was a young girl. I was amused as a child because people couldn't tell that Adora and She-Ra were the same person.
GoddessAnjanee chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Interesting.
Reldresal chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
There are two real Doctor Who/He-Man crossovers. Characters from Doctor Who and the Robot Knights from He-Man appear on Where's WALL-E? And the Doctor, the TARDIS, and He-Man are in Something Terrible by Dean Trippe.
Puidwen chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
I found it quite amuseing
nyarlarthotep chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
The Doctor and He-Man are both in You'll be safe here by Dean Trippe.
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
The poster Where's WALL-E? features characters from Doctor Who, and also the Robot Knights from He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. So this crossover exists. She-Ra no, He-Man yes.
mark3232 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
The term Temporal Grace was first mentioned in The Hand of Fear in 1976. It was stated by the Doctor to be the state of being existing inside a TARDIS, outside of time. That was until Let's Kill Hitler in 2010, when he said it was a clever lie.
Wilona Riva chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
I have to agree with the Doctor and Martha on both counts.