Reviews for Possible Manipulation
Joyce LaKee chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
I liked it.
Happy writing
Katsumara chapter 15 . 9/2/2013
The end?! Are you sure? :P You can't leave it up in the air like that! Haha.

Still, awesome job, whitem :D
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 15 . 9/1/2013
Pretty good.
Kayla Tsukino chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Well, for your lack of knowledge, you did fairly well. Had you not said something, I would've believed you were either a doctor, or had done some research on the subject. Trauma such as what Kim experienced, could create a secondary personality. And, extensive therapy would be required to reverse it. (if that is even possible)

All in all it was a good read, and adds so much more realisim to the character. Which as a whole wasn't that bad being from Disney.
Imyoshi chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Oh can you imagine Kimmiarty and Zorpox? Interesting idea...So is there another chapter again!
Cliffy's are your friend!
bigherb81 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Nice job no need to sweat the details, it's called psycho babble for a reason. As long as you explain enough anything can be believable trust me.
ajw1970 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
yes too the part two there boss, how much was betty involved, what about will? was he brainwashed too?
oh yes a fight is on in kims mind but how long can the real kim hold out or even kill kim 2 mind?
food for thought
AJW1970
Invader Johnny chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
So Kim is forever gonna have a battle in her head? that's kind of a twisted ending.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Jimmy1201 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Kimiarity? You are a cruel, cruel writer. Yes please for more on what happens with GJ. I'm hoping for some payback from Wade.

Thanks for the update.
CajunBear73 chapter 15 . 8/31/2013
Like Ron protecting against a lingering Zorpox, Kim's got her own demon created by Moriarty to fight.

Hope Kim wins out, but Kimmiarty don't play fair. Maybe Kim will have to learn that too in order to survive...

CB73
Katsumara chapter 14 . 8/20/2013
Awesome chapter here once again, whitem! Story just gets crazier and crazier :D
pbow chapter 14 . 8/13/2013
"the story is almost like a living thing" Ain't that the truth. Sometimes it has a mind of its own and goes off in a different direction than what you want it to. That's one of the reasons I write the whole thing before posting. That way, I can go back to pervious chapters and correct for future twists to the story.
So Betty thinks she'll have a Joker (Ron) and an Ace (Kim) but not a wild card (Wade) but I think she may have just lost the hand since those three cards fit so well together.
Beckman chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Kim's attempts on Ron's life are almost comical now. Maybe the couple will just have to learn to cope with Kim's brainwashing. They will have to live with the fact that Kim will occasionally try to kill Ron. Someday Kim will be chasing Ron around the neighborhood with an axe. While one of the couple's friends tries to explain to the cops, it's just Kim's brainwashing acting up.
Imyoshi chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
Sigh every time I think closure would happen...it won't!
Jimmy1201 chapter 14 . 8/11/2013
It appears this is not over yet and might be a while to get Kim back to her old self. I suspect that Dr Dir is going to find that a Wade with incomplete information is not as dangerous as a Wade defending his friends.
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »